Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My promise...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    shame on you , making little of the poor mans lack of conprehension of the english language

nbt
    Dont trying to be nicer too me. you name is on my listing for get beating. nearly on the top!!!
    I gooing to truck down Ber, And mike him have sux with my Butch...

Quote Originally Posted by Geburt Grunt View Post
    Listening big burger. you not starting with on me next or when i'm finished putted Ber 1.82 meters under the ground then you will next one up on my hitting list of peoples. you hve being warninged
    you on sackand warninged Gerburt. I will turn the anal probe up full welly if you do tis agoon...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    you on sackand warninged Gerburt. I will turn the anal probe up full welly if you do tis agoon...
    ok mr i thinking i very funnies.. you name now number2 on my listing. and when i am finish and hungry i will eat all your horse. than sorry will be your new name.

Geburt.
    I gooing to truck down Ber, And mike him have sux with my Butch...

Quote Originally Posted by Geburt Grunt View Post
    ok mr i thinking i very funnies.. you name now number2 on my listing. and when i am finish and hungry i will eat all your horse. than sorry will be your new name.

Geburt.
    I'm just awaiting word back from the ESB for extra voltage for old painless, brace yourself Gerburt..........

Blog Entries

Thumbs down The Quays!!!!!

Listen son! You want a good straightener then meet me on the Quays at midnight! End of Story....i will knock your bollocks in....

This message is for you

GERBURT GRUNT!!!!!!!
    "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."

Reviews

Give him the pine fresh butt plug treatment QPH. Only real men like Brother RicFlair and myself can handle that without breaking under the strain. I guarantee he'll fes up for you.

Blog Entries

Default Jesus Christ

Carlos your a not a man your more of a mouse...fight me
    "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbrown View Post
    Listen son! You want a good straightener then meet me on the Quays at midnight! End of Story....i will knock your bollocks in....

This message is for you

GERBURT GRUNT!!!!!!!
    Mrsbrown, you seem to spend a lot of your time down at the Quays. What line of business did you say you were in again?

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Give him the pine fresh butt plug treatment QPH. Only real men like Brother RicFlair and myself can handle that without breaking under the strain. I guarantee he'll fes up for you.
    You know Carlos that’s the perfect solution but what will we do with old painless? E-I coughed up a lot of spondulucks on that.

Last night on Six one Mr. Dobson said that the Government needed to “plug a hole” in the countries finances and I nearly spilled me cuppa cha (and dropped we jaffa) as I thought of your butt plugs.

Blog Entries

''You all'' start it early in the day

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast