Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: My promise...

Blog Entries

Smile Carlos Q for you

Are you a legal imigrant?
    "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbrown View Post
    Listen son! You want a good straightener then meet me on the Quays at midnight! End of Story....i will knock your bollocks in....

This message is for you

GERBURT GRUNT!!!!!!!

Mrs Brown. why you want sex with me. are you homosexual? where is quays is this a bar? what day you want have sex with me? I not have sex with other mans only womans. i tink you tink i somebody deiifer. and my name spelled GEBURT not way you spelling it. learn to talk in properly english like i am doing.
    I gooing to truck down Ber, And mike him have sux with my Butch...

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    ''You all'' start it early in the day
    I'm on flexi time as Gemma's secretary and just threw another bale of hay to the nags so the day is mine.....

Reviews

Carlos your a not a man your more of a mouse...fight me
    You're on mrsbrown. I have a feather in one hand and a pine cone in the other.

But ask yourself this one ......can you handle it brother, sister or whatever?
    Are you the man................or are you just trying to impersonate Brother RicFlair?

I love the fresh smell of pine at high noon. Makes me horny as hell.

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Shite Talker

Listen here Mr greburt *C word is against the rules pls do not use again* or whatever your name is, bottom line is your in for a straightener like it or not....so you decide where mate!!

Straightener=Phisical Fight including headbutting biting boxing spitting hogging in eyes
    kicking cursing pissing shitting etc etc etc....
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 24-02-09 at 17:10.
    "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."

Blog Entries

Default Carlos you come as well!

I will do two for the price of one!!

Reviews

Are you a legal imigrant?

Legal immigrant?.......No Mother Brown.....more lethal immigrant actually. I'm a member of an internal anarchistic syndicate under the direction of the anti-Christ himself.

You may frighten the odd woman and child on here......but those of us who stoke the fires of hell are unimpressed.

I'm opening up a bottle of fresh virgin's blood this evening if you care to join me.

8. Default

Listen here Mr greburt Cunt or whatever your name is, bottom line is your in for a straightener like it or not....so you decide where mate!!

Straightener=Phisical Fight including headbutting biting boxing spitting hogging in eyes
    I not understanding. you want to have sex with me and water sporting and hard sporting and then have fight, like gay wrestle? i think you full name shold being mr brown penis, for putting in mans shit hole. i will not meeting you because you are a gay boy and i not have gay sex. maybe you should look for gay man in site. maybe he do gay wrestle with you or you put ad in request foum. maybe you meet you gay lover then.
    i thinking you need to have whanking cause you very tense.
    I gooing to truck down Ber, And mike him have sux with my Butch...

Reviews

Listen here Mr greburt Cunt or whatever your name is, bottom line is your in for a straightener like it or not....so you decide where mate!!

Sounds like you provide the complete service there Mother Brown. That's some bad ass bdsm. I'm not that knowledgeable about the fetish end of the market, but I'd imagine there are a good few bankers and politicians who could do with your straightening out service. Join the movement Sister Brown.....your services will be in demand shortly.

Reviews

Default a word for Ric

Ric, I've just got one thing to say to you:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cable 87

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast