Quote Originally Posted by freya View Post
Again i say to check I.P Address. If one and the same fine, if not then tell them to grow up.
I'm back from my hols and got loads to do Freya. One issue I have to deal with is several complaints that you are Hot Lizzy back to cause trouble. I suspect you are after reading all your posts here, but I didn't actually think you'd be stupid enough to log on from the same IP address as Hot Lizzy.

However, whilst you registered from an Irish IP and have mostly posed from an Irish IP, you have in fact on one occassion also posted from a BT IP, which just happens to be a BT IP Hot Lizzy also used. So you are caught and now I am going to ban you. A permanent ban is a permanent ban Liz, you are not welcome here again just because you are pretending to be someone else.

If you really can't live without E-I, consider this - If you hadn't acted the maggot, people wouldn't have complained and I never would have investigated this. So if you come back again Liz, try not being a maggot. Then maybe nobody will complain and you won't get banned again.

Pat x