Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2016

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Germany v poland, both teams were in irelands qualifying group. Should be a close game, a score draw, maybe 1-1.
    I go for a German 2-0 win

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

2. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Germany v poland, both teams were in irelands qualifying group. Should be a close game, a score draw, maybe 1-1.
    Just watching it Poland might Nick it 1-0 Germany not great at the moment
    Life is like a wheelbarrow it's all in front of you

Reviews

Not a great game and the first 0-0 of euro 2016. On that performance germany wont win it outright.
    There are no stand out teams atm but I suppose France with home advantage have a great chance.

Reviews

And Ukraine are the first team out.

6. Default

Great to see a team like Croatia go all the way like. Modric, Rakitic, Mandzukic, Srna and they give it their all for the national team with a good technical attractive style of football. I hope they do be great for football.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gamared16 View Post
    Great to see a team like Croatia go all the way like. Modric, Rakitic, Mandzukic, Srna and they give it their all for the national team with a good technical attractive style of football. I hope they do be great for football.
    Some great talented players for sure,it's wide open still no team to fear.

8. Default

Croatia have an impressive record for a relatively new young country like sovereign since collapse of yugoslavia at international compeititions. Always produce footballers that have played with top clubs in europe, Prosineiki, Suker, Boban, Boksic classy footballers. Unlucky in 2012 like did'nt lose a game and still got knocked out like they drew with italy and spain the two eventual finalists. Plus I think modric is one of the best in the world top ten in my opinion. I wish them all the best.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gamared16 View Post
    Croatia have an impressive record for a relatively new young country like sovereign since collapse of yugoslavia at international compeititions. Always produce footballers that have played with top clubs in europe, Prosineiki, Suker, Boban, Boksic classy footballers. Unlucky in 2012 like did'nt lose a game and still got knocked out like they drew with italy and spain the two eventual finalists. Plus I think modric is one of the best in the world top ten in my opinion. I wish them all the best.
    Modric would get in to any midfield in the world right now so I agree.

I would take a 1-1 but looking at the game here now, Sweden have most the possession.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Italy v sweden, probably an italian win would be the best result for ireland, im going for a 1-1 draw.
    id go for Italy win 2-1
    go boil your head

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast