Thread: Show me the honey

Reviews

Default Show me the honey

Ladies and gents.
    As some of you may know I set up a fan page called "Show me the Honey" ( I won't go into specifics).
    I have decided to close it up. I no longer have the time nor the energies to put into it and so rather than let it sit there inactive like so many other fan pages I will be deleting all pics from it and clearing all members from the listing.(This will be done from Friday)

I would just like to say thank you to all those members who made a contribution to the group. Too many to name but you know who you are.
    To the ladies who allowed me to include their pics within the group. I thank you most of all.
    You have shared some unbelievably beautiful photo's. Some of which were not included in your profiles which meant the only place they could be seen was within the group page.
    I have spoke via PM with all of you who joined and always found you to be more than gracious, helpful, wonderfully witty at times and of course the pics have been absolutely stunning. We have been very lucky to have you as part of the group.
    So once again thank you for sharing .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

The D Man (19-05-16), willie wacker (19-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Ladies and gents.
    As some of you may know I set up a fan page called "Show me the Honey" ( I won't go into specifics).
    I have decided to close it up. I no longer have the time nor the energies to put into it and so rather than let it sit there inactive like so many other fan pages I will be deleting all pics from it and clearing all members from the listing.(This will be done from Friday)

I would just like to say thank you to all those members who made a contribution to the group. Too many to name but you know who you are.
    To the ladies who allowed me to include their pics within the group. I thank you most of all.
    You have shared some unbelievably beautiful photo's. Some of which were not included in your profiles which meant the only place they could be seen was within the group page.
    I have spoke via PM with all of you who joined and always found you to be more than gracious, helpful, wonderfully witty at times and of course the pics have been absolutely stunning. We have been very lucky to have you as part of the group.
    So once again thank you for sharing .
    hi Zilch
    could i have a look before
    its closed down
    could you give me a link please
    Last edited by tom sand; 19-05-16 at 13:32.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    hi Zilch
    could i have a look before
    its closed down
    could you give me a link please
    Hi Tom. Sorry but the answer is no. Nothing personal but there has always been a certain criteria required for joining. (A €50 E-I voucher )
    It's being wiped anyway.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

tom sand (19-05-16)

Aww dang that sounded cool.