Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Ts helen charm

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Belfast northern ireland
    Posts
    20

    Default Ts helen charm

    Hey anyone been with ts helen charm she looks smokkkkking

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    959
    Reviews
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anto89 View Post
    Hey anyone been with ts helen charm she looks smokkkkking
    I am really getting tired of these stupid questions. She has 95 reviews, over 90 of which are positive, FFS.

  3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (19-05-16), Beast (20-05-16), blue rebel (19-05-16), bobgalway (25-05-16), dangerousdave87 (19-05-16), macdchef (22-05-16), nibb (20-05-16), wingman (07-01-17)

  4. #3

    Default

    Helen charm is one of the top girls on here imol, really down to earth, English is ok and most of all she is hot, great body with an ass any girl would want, quite thick down below as well, definitely worth visiting

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to uni boy For This Useful Post:

    pigsmickey (19-05-16)

  6. #4

    Default

    She's one of the best you will ever meet, really really sexy, what an ass but is also a really nice person, I would highly recommend

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    I am really getting tired of these stupid questions. She has 95 reviews, over 90 of which are positive, FFS.
    be gentle with the poor dears anitafan - they need something more than mere reviews to give them courage

  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mushi View Post
    be gentle with the poor dears anitafan - they need something more than mere reviews to give them courage
    It's a joke and these posts should b banned. Having 95 reviews and to ask a stupid question like that ffs it's beyond belief
    Pull up your trousers it's all over

  9. #7

    Default

    Yeah it's a disgrace people asking for opinions and advice on a forum

  10. #8

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by uni boy View Post
    Yeah it's a disgrace people asking for opinions and advice on a forum
    He asked has anybody been with her, which is the equivalent of going into an off licence and asking do they sell alcohol
    I am Crazy!!! No really I am

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dangerousdave87 For This Useful Post:

    Anitafan (21-05-16)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    959
    Reviews
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uni boy View Post
    Yeah it's a disgrace people asking for opinions and advice on a forum
    I get the sarcasm. And I am willing to workto answer any real questions from people who cannot find the info they want online. However, don't expect me to support this forum if all we get is lazy and stupid questions

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    959
    Reviews
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dangerousdave87 View Post
    He asked has anybody been with her, which is the equivalent of going into an off licence and asking do they sell alcohol
    Great analogy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •