Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: TV series? What are you watching at the moment?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WellDressed View Post
    Gonna start that one this weekend. What's it like? Heard it's a bit gruesome
    Obviously it's gruesome when it's about a cannibal serial killer ! Nah I went through a bit of a serial killer obsession years ago, but I think it's a bit weird to bring out these shows just to make money. Ted Bundy tapes were boring as fuck...sick fuck was a complete liar. Waste of time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

WellDressed (07-10-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Obviously it's gruesome when it's about a cannibal serial killer ! Nah I went through a bit of a serial killer obsession years ago, but I think it's a bit weird to bring out these shows just to make money. Ted Bundy tapes were boring as fuck...sick fuck was a complete liar. Waste of time.
    Thought it's was gonna be a romantic comedy

Yeah kinda fucked up that they capitalise on these sick fucks and keep them famous while nearly everyone forgets the names of the victims.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WellDressed For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (07-10-22), Toolbox (07-10-22)

5. Default

Gonna start that one this weekend. What's it like? Heard it's a bit gruesome
    Finished it the other night. It's not gruesome, nothing is gruesome from I watched Hostel or Saw. Tolerance to gruesome is strong now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Opto For This Useful Post:

WellDressed (07-10-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheSavannah View Post
    It is quite shocking. The actor is incredible, it's as if you can see for seconds how he transforms from a normal person to a killer.
    If you can watch and talk to me later, I have mixed feelings about this show.

The show is slow, but you have to watch it if you were ever obsessed with this topic.
    Have you seen Mindhunter?
    No I heard Mindhunter was interesting.... Edmund Kemper was played in it.

Dahmer wasn't a true serial killer...he was a fucking freak who wanted a zombie lover, but he kept killing them. Bundy was a proper sick, fucking, cold killer.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheSavannah View Post
    It is quite shocking. The actor is incredible, it's as if you can see for seconds how he transforms from a normal person to a killer.
    If you can watch and talk to me later, I have mixed feelings about this show.

The show is slow, but you have to watch it if you were ever obsessed with this topic.
    Have you seen Mindhunter?
    Haven't watched it but Evan Peters is a great actor!

I really enjoyed Mindhunter. Are they making a 3rd season?

Reviews

Thought it's was gonna be a romantic comedy

Yeah kinda fucked up that they capitalise on these sick fucks and keep them famous while nearly everyone forgets the names of the victims.
    Zac Efron as Bundy made me realise it wasn't right. Not that I give a fuck, but still Efron was apparently a heart-throb to teenage girls and now he's playing a monster who preyed on college students.

Hey look Zodiac...great fucking movie. If you want serial killer away from Netflix bullshit - "Henry : Portrait Of A Serial Killer".

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

TheSavannah (07-10-22), WellDressed (07-10-22)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Zac Efron as Bundy made me realise it wasn't right. Not that I give a fuck, but still Efron was apparently a heart-throb to teenage girls and now he's playing a monster who preyed on college students.

Hey look Zodiac...great fucking movie. If you want serial killer away from Netflix bullshit - "Henry : Portrait Of A Serial Killer".
    "Netflix Bullshit". My issue with Netflix is the ratings they give films in %. So many films are rated over 90 to sometimes even 98%, while the truth is they are not even worth a 60% rating.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Opto View Post
    "Netflix Bullshit". My issue with Netflix is the ratings they give films in %. So many films are rated over 90 to sometimes even 98%, while the truth is they are not even worth a 60% rating.
    Oh are you telling me pussies water everything down these days and nothing means shit? Yes I agree.

13. Default

Conversations With A Killer, The Jeffrey Dahmer Tapes. It is on Netflix now, 3 parts.

Reviews

Robbie Coltrane died yesterday at age 72. Best remembered for playing Fitz in Cracker... brilliant show.

"I drink too much, I smoke too much, I gamble too much, I am too much."

Reminds me it's the weekend lol. Rest in peace big man.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (15-10-22), Thoreau (13-12-23)

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast