Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: TV series? What are you watching at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    A show I have not seen, but have thought about watching it.
    I might give it a shot and see.
    Its very funny in places. The series is inspired by the 2005 feature film The Magician, which was created, written by and starred Scott Ryan.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Punter08 For This Useful Post:

Floki (13-09-19)

New episode of preacher is out now. It comes out a day early on the AMC streaming service in the states and Canada. Which means its on the torrent and streaming sites as well.

SPOILER ALERT

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Punter08 For This Useful Post:

I see American horror story is back for another season.
    Must check it out later.

https://www4.putlocker.vip/film/Amer...?ep=100025_1_1

I'm currently watching Pennyworth.
    Wasn't too sure what to expect from it, but better than I thought it would be.

The guy who plays Alfred is a good actor and plays the role of the character quite well.
    He is what you would expect Alfred to be with the attitude and the way he speaks, but a young version of him of course.

Preacher has 1 episode left till the end of the series.
    Killjoys is now finished.
    And Fear the Walking Dead has one episode to go, then the final series of The Walking Dead will start a week later.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (23-09-19)

I'm currently watching Pennyworth.
    Wasn't too sure what to expect from it, but better than I thought it would be.

The guy who plays Alfred is a good actor and plays the role of the character quite well.
    He is what you would expect Alfred to be with the attitude and the way he speaks, but a young version of him of course.

Preacher has 1 episode left till the end of the series.
    Killjoys is now finished.
    And Fear the Walking Dead has one episode to go, then the final series of The Walking Dead will start a week later.
    Can't believe preacher has only 1 episode left. Season 1 was meh, but it got better each season.
    FTWD has went to the dogs a bit. Your woman painting tress and a few other daftly written scenes.
    I blame gimple.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Punter08 For This Useful Post:

Floki (23-09-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Punter08 View Post
    Can't believe preacher has only 1 episode left. Season 1 was meh, but it got better each season.
    FTWD has went to the dogs a bit. Your woman painting tress and a few other daftly written scenes.
    I blame gimple.
    Yeah, she has become boring in the series.
    Maybe they'll kill her off. Just glad they got rid of the mother, but gutted to see the brother Nick Clark being killed it the 3rd series I think it was.

SOrry for spoilers, but its been a couple of years guys.
    Your own fault for not catching up.

It is however quite good how they have Morgan and Dwight crossing over from The Walking Dead.
    Last edited by Floki; 23-09-19 at 12:54.

Oh! Peaky Blinders has now finished.
    I watched the final last night and the ending was just crazy.

There are another 2 series in line and really excited to see what it will bring.
    Don't want to wait another year to watch the next though

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (25-09-19)

Oh! Peaky Blinders has now finished.
    I watched the final last night and the ending was just crazy.

There are another 2 series in line and really excited to see what it will bring.
    Don't want to wait another year to watch the next though
    I know. I wish they would make it longer then 6 episodes. However Taboo starring Tom Hardy should be back soon.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a82432...des-cast-plot/

I watched the 1st episode of Carnival Row. It was very good. They have fairy sex workers in it. They shag you and fly at the same time . The lady playing the sex worker fairy is from channel 4 comedy Misfits. She was also in the tv show The Mist based on the stephen king book.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Punter08 For This Useful Post:

Floki (25-09-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Punter08 View Post
    I know. I wish they would make it longer then 6 episodes. However Taboo starring Tom Hardy should be back soon.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a82432...des-cast-plot/

I watched the 1st episode of Carnival Row. It was very good. They have fairy sex workers in it. They shag you and fly at the same time . The lady playing the sex worker fairy is from channel 4 comedy Misfits. She was also in the tv show The Mist based on the stephen king book.
    Don't want to say too much on Peaky Blinders, but what a good last episode.
    Wonder how will it go down on the next series? Now there is 2 more to come out, just a shocking ending, but I did expect it in some way.

A for Carnival Row, it is better than I expected.
    I also now want a Fairy girlfriend, especially the one with the blue hair (Tourmaline Larou - Played by Karla Crome)
    And I also like the politician's daughter (Sophie Longerbane - Played by Caroline Ford) what beauties they are.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (25-09-19)

Don't want to say too much on Peaky Blinders, but what a good last episode.
    Wonder how will it go down on the next series? Now there is 2 more to come out, just a shocking ending, but I did expect it in some way.

A for Carnival Row, it is better than I expected.
    I also now want a Fairy girlfriend, especially the one with the blue hair (Tourmaline Larou - Played by Karla Crome)
    And I also like the politician's daughter (Sophie Longerbane - Played by Caroline Ford) what beauties they are.
    The new season of AHS is good. Only 1 episode so far but the 2nd one will be on in the next hour or 2 in the states.
    It is called AHS 1984 and if you are a fan of 80's slasher films you should love it.
    The 1st episode is deadly.

Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast