Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: TV series? What are you watching at the moment?

Reviews

Minor spoiler alert

I saw "Sugar" mentioned up above. I was warned by a friend not to watch as there was a "twist" that would drive me crazy. Not a twist that was necessary or needed for the story which was ok if not essential up to that point. Lets just say I stopped watching after this twist not caring what happened anyone. I can't think of a single worse swerve in TV bar the dream year in Dallas where a whole year was written off as a dream. This is multiples worse. You've been warned.

2. Default

Anyone watched Baby Reindeer? It got loads of hype but don't want to waste my time on some shite.. On a scale of 1-10 how worth it is it?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DamoMurphy1989 View Post
    Anyone watched Baby Reindeer? It got loads of hype but don't want to waste my time on some shite.. On a scale of 1-10 how worth it is it?
    Watched it there when it came out. Given it's based on an actual true story I thought it was really well done.
    Real psychology going on because you see things from his perspective too, how he was torn and didn't know how to feel about it.. The narration was brilliant too and plot twists were engaging.
    Tbh it felt very authentic and true to life.
    Well worth the watch in my opinion

Reviews

Watching Dark Matter . A bit taxing on the grey matter at times but an ok watch.
    Are we there yet ?

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051