Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 188

Thread: Jaysus - False Advertising (Not on EI)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    593

    Thumbs down Jaysus - False Advertising (Not on EI)

    Jesus I got a bit of a fright here boyos. Browsing my alternative site for escorts. Came across something that startled me a little bit. Looking through the female escorts and came across one with a good range of services and affordable price. Googled the escort's name and I have come across a profile for this same escort which leads me to believe with a great degree of certainty that they are a post-op TS, not a woman by birth. This person has so many reviews, hundreds if not thousands, all positive, and yet the status of being a post-op TS has not been mentioned in the reviews as far as I can see.

    To lie about being a post-op TS, to mislead clients is both dishonest and unethical; completely and utterly wrong. I am just startled that more people who were with this person did not cop it. Surely you would notice? Pat on the head for the surgeon.

    I would not expect the website in question to require verification given they allow people to offer bareback. Crikey.

    Sorry, just had to share this as I have never come across it before and it really knocked me for six.
    Last edited by Floki; 16-05-16 at 11:25.

  2. #2

    Default

    Jerry Jerry Jerry!


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalton23 For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (14-05-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    593

    Default

    It's a bit out there alright bud. What the fock like? Head is spinning here.

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    It's a bit out there alright bud. What the fock like? Head is spinning here.
    Send us a pm with a link.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Sent it to you fella.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to joe00 For This Useful Post:

    Dalton23 (15-05-16)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    Jesus I got a bit of a fright here boyos. Browsing my alternative site for escorts. Came across something that startled me a little bit. Looking through the female escorts and came across one with a good range of services and affordable price. Googled the escort's name and I have come across a profile for this same escort which leads me to believe with a great degree of certainty that they are a post-op TS, not a woman by birth. This person has so many reviews, hundreds if not thousands, all positive, and yet the status of being a post-op TS has not been mentioned in the reviews as far as I can see.

    To lie about being a post-op TS, to mislead clients is both dishonest and unethical; completely and utterly wrong. I am just startled that more people who were with this person did not cop it. Surely you would notice? Pat on the head for the surgeon.

    I would not expect the website in question to require verification given they allow people to offer bareback. Crikey.

    Sorry, just had to share this as I have never come across it before and it really knocked me for six.

    Link please.

    Or otherwise as far as I'm concerned you are full of shit.

    I can't see any girl doing something that dishonest.
    Last edited by Floki; 16-05-16 at 11:27.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Link please.

    Or otherwise as far as I'm concerned you are full of shit.

    I can't see any girl doing something that dishonest.
    Sent you a pm.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to joe00 For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (15-05-16)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,620
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    Jesus I got a bit of a fright here boyos. Browsing my alternative site for escorts. Came across something that startled me a little bit. Looking through the female escorts and came across one with a good range of services and affordable price. Googled the escort's name and I have come across a profile for this same escort which leads me to believe with a great degree of certainty that they are a post-op TS, not a woman by birth. This person has so many reviews, hundreds if not thousands, all positive, and yet the status of being a post-op TS has not been mentioned in the reviews as far as I can see.

    To lie about being a post-op TS, to mislead clients is both dishonest and unethical; completely and utterly wrong. I am just startled that more people who were with this person did not cop it. Surely you would notice? Pat on the head for the surgeon.

    I would not expect the website in question to require verification given they allow people to offer bareback. Crikey.

    Sorry, just had to share this as I have never come across it before and it really knocked me for six.
    So clearly you do not understand gender realignment. What gender is a post op ts?

    To be Completely transparent is one thing. To bare one's soul another.
    Last edited by Floki; 16-05-16 at 11:27.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

    Hagane00 (16-05-16), ShadowEmpress (15-05-16)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    So clearly you do not understand gender realignment. What gender is a post op ts?

    To be Completely transparent is one thing. To bare one's soul another.
    Don't know man. I am a bit simple when it comes ta that stuff.

    It is wrong for the person not to mention they are post-op and mislead clients though; that is not ok. Don't know how they could not tell - ya'd think if they were munchin on the snackbox that it might be a bit off like ya know?

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    Don't know man. I am a bit simple when it comes ta that stuff.

    It is wrong for the person not to mention they are post-op and mislead clients though; that is not ok. Don't know how they could not tell - ya'd think if they were munchin on the snackbox that it might be a bit off like ya know?
    Normally I don't respond to your posts because we all know you're a troll but sometimes you really are just too much of an insensitive ass to ignore.

    If someone has completed their procedures and is effectively the opposite sex, they are the opposite sex. They spent a lot of time, money, and soul searching to get there. If you can't tell, too bad so sad. Actually if you can't tell that's probably a very good thing as that means society probably can't tell and won't judge them.

    Oh but you want them, after going through all that, to what, wear a sign around their neck everywhere they go?

    You think escorts are racist, you tell new clients to drink and drive, and now this? You're a real piece of work troll.

  15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ClarkKent For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (15-05-16), emilyuk (16-05-16), FatBastard (08-06-16), OutKast (15-05-16), ShadowEmpress (15-05-16), whoseyourdaddy (15-05-16), willie wacker (15-05-16), zilch (15-05-16)

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •