Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Duo experiences

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    986

    Default Duo experiences

    So yesterday Mrs ShadowEmpress and I were talking to an escort who was saying she was under the impression that seeing couples was against the law. Now we know that's not true, but it did get us thinking about duo experiences.

    Isn't it true that having two escorts together is what makes it a "brothel" and therefore illegal? If so, how are duos here able to operate? Or is this simply a case of hoping the law doesn't find out?

    We just recently found a duo that are both attractive and have good reviews. We'd like to know more about it before we go for a foursome experience. Has anyone seen a duo? Have any experiences or can speak regarding the legalities of it?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    483
    Reviews
    142

    Default

    I think you hit it on the head Clark, more than one escort is considered a brothel,I don't think it's enforced though, but couldn't be sure.
    I think your doing this to make us mere mortals jealous ( good on ya )

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ford pefect For This Useful Post:

    gameboy (12-05-16), lildick (12-05-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ford pefect View Post
    I think you hit it on the head Clark, more than one escort is considered a brothel,I don't think it's enforced though, but couldn't be sure.
    I think your doing this to make us mere mortals jealous ( good on ya )
    unfortunately it is and there are several cases of where two ladies have been prosecuted and jailed. Had a very close call last year myself
    Last edited by knibbs; 12-05-16 at 09:57.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post
    So yesterday Mrs ShadowEmpress and I were talking to an escort who was saying she was under the impression that seeing couples was against the law. Now we know that's not true, but it did get us thinking about duo experiences.

    Isn't it true that having two escorts together is what makes it a "brothel" and therefore illegal? If so, how are duos here able to operate? Or is this simply a case of hoping the law doesn't find out?

    We just recently found a duo that are both attractive and have good reviews. We'd like to know more about it before we go for a foursome experience. Has anyone seen a duo? Have any experiences or can speak regarding the legalities of it?
    You are technically quite right Clark, but seeing as, to my knowledge, no punter has ever been dragged before the courts for any escorting offence, be it a single or duo, this theoretical aspect of the law has never been tested.

    What an interesting concept though, for you and your partner. Sounds excitingly delicious...

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Haha well I do have a birthday coming up. But not really interested in having fun fuzzy handcuffs replaced with the real ones, you know?

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post
    Haha well I do have a birthday coming up. But not really interested in having fun fuzzy handcuffs replaced with the real ones, you know?
    Ah, the risks are negligible...

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    You are technically quite right Clark, but seeing as, to my knowledge, no punter has ever been dragged before the courts for any escorting offence, be it a single or duo, this theoretical aspect of the law has never been tested.

    What an interesting concept though, for you and your partner. Sounds excitingly delicious...
    Crap James, I know of two punters that were called as witnesses,, most cases you are not called but some you are depending on the case and the escorts involved

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness
    Posts
    1,812
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post
    unfortunately it is and there are several cases of where two ladies have been prosecuted and jailed. Had a very close call last year myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    Crap James, I know of two punters that were called as witnesses,, most cases you are not called but some you are depending on the case and the escorts involved
    Mind if I ask guys, was this in the republic or the north ?

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Mind if I ask guys, was this in the republic or the north ?
    Republic, happened last year, I had just left the place 20 minutes before, felt sorry for those girls as the law was far too tough on them but we all know its a farce

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to knibbs For This Useful Post:

    Wolverine (12-05-16)

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Ugh that's a bummer.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •