Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Medication and erection problems

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Yeah, waste of time, not everyone is a tickly, tingly little, bunch of nerve endings.
    Fella, what is wrong with you? Both feel amazing. You are really missing out.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joe00 For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (18-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    You like a lot of people make the assumption that all other people are much like you.
    It's. an inability to understand anything outside your own experience.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

He's maybe one of these screwball 'manly men' that thinks if they get a finger up the arse they'll turn gay somehow

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FatBastard For This Useful Post:

joe00 (11-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    He's maybe one of these screwball 'manly men' that thinks if they get a finger up the arse they'll turn gay somehow
    Maybe pal.

I used to be a bit like that but then I loosened up (my attitude and my arse ) and found that I loved both.

Well if the finget up the ass dont work...each to their own really... try drinkin a pre work out drink used for gym... works by increasin blood flow... and loaded with caffine for energy... i take it for gym and in bedroom... dont need to i just like the pump it gives you lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TriplexXx For This Useful Post:

joe00 (12-05-16)

Reviews

Again boys you don't get it. I feel nothing from fingers in my ass.
    And strangely since someone mentioned caffeine, doesn't have much effect on me either. Drink gallons of coffee but never have experienced any buzz or stimulation from caffeine or those overpriced waste of space energy drinks.
    Strangly enough there are people that experience things differently than others.
    A difficult concept to encompass, for those of a self centric world view.
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

And strangely since someone mentioned caffeine, doesn't have much effect on me either. Drink gallons of coffee but never have experienced any buzz or stimulation from caffeine or those overpriced waste of space energy drinks.
    Strangly enough there are people that experience things differently than others.
    Do you feel pain?

Well to be honest uve kinda missed point i was makin sorry if u took offence i not like the dim wits that r takin piss i was actually been serious...like i said it has caffiene in ye but that was not the point(even though comparing caffiene content of coffee ir red bull to a pre workout drink is like comparing a nissan micra to a bugattii veyron but anyway) the point i was making which you glossed over was the bit about INCREASING BLOOD FLOW... now unless ur body is unique im pretry sure blood flow is IMPORTANT to get hard.

I was gonna go on google n find u a article explainin how gym pre workout drinks work but if u cant take abit of advice on board from the only one who was tryin to help then fk it look for it yaself and good luck

Reviews

Do you feel pain?
    Acute yes but maybe not as much as average, don't know.
    Chronic - very little, nothing after cuts, not as much as normal after injuries.
    Shalom/salaam.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

joe00 (12-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXx View Post
    Well to be honest uve kinda missed point i was makin sorry if u took offence i not like the dim wits that r takin piss i was actually been serious...like i said it has caffiene in ye but that was not the point(even though comparing caffiene content of coffee ir red bull to a pre workout drink is like comparing a nissan micra to a bugattii veyron but anyway) the point i was making which you glossed over was the bit about INCREASING BLOOD FLOW... now unless ur body is unique im pretry sure blood flow is IMPORTANT to get hard.

I was gonna go on google n find u a article explainin how gym pre workout drinks work but if u cant take abit of advice on board from the only one who was tryin to help then fk it look for it yaself and good luck
    Whoa
    Don't go hyper
    Better cut down on the caffeine;-)
    Your advice was for rhe op and may well be worthwhile.
    I was just saying caffeine, any stimulant, any drug can have varying effects on different individuals.
    Some have marked effects from caffeine, others don't get much of a response to it.

Talking of Red Bull though,
    Red Bull has had the marked effect of increasing the flow of revenue to a certain European billionaire.
    Shalom/salaam.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (12-05-16)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast