Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Where's your Happiness?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,869
    Blog Entries
    37

    Talking Where's your Happiness?

    Seeing as we are all about repeating threads, thunk I, why not this again?

    Despite my aversion to seeing Indian clients, I love the culture and bollywood. The misogyny inherent to the culture - not so much

    Eitherways, NY happiness today comes from watching a silly bollywood comedy with a bottle of Malbec breathing ( don't type and drink!)

    Where's your Happiness today?
    C'est Moi

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (11-05-16), ShadowEmpress (11-05-16), tom sand (11-05-16), Wolverine (11-05-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    My happiness is nothing in particular.

    My sadness is nothing in particular.

    Perhaps that is my happiness.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (11-05-16), tom sand (11-05-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,840
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    You cant beat peace of mind where nothing is a problem .

    Have gratitude for what we have especially our Health.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (11-05-16), tom sand (11-05-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    My happiness is making others smile / happy.


    Its the small things.

    Not very apt for this site , but anyway.... morning all....

    Last edited by SophieX; 11-05-16 at 08:21.

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    Best Before (11-05-16), Cassandra (11-05-16), Dalton23 (11-05-16), irishdeltaforce (11-05-16), MidlifeCrisis (11-05-16), tom sand (11-05-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Seeing as we are all about repeating threads, thunk I, why not this again?

    Despite my aversion to seeing Indian clients, I love the culture and bollywood. The misogyny inherent to the culture - not so much

    Eitherways, NY happiness today comes from watching a silly bollywood comedy with a bottle of Malbec breathing ( don't type and drink!)

    Where's your Happiness today?
    I'm primary a happy chappie, but if I every do feel a bit low. I turn to exercise or my music.

    Heard this ditty on the radio earlier

    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (03-06-16), irishdeltaforce (11-05-16), tom sand (11-05-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,869
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    I'm primary a happy chappie, but if I every do feel a bit low. I turn to exercise or my music.

    Heard this ditty on the radio earlier

    That was some trippy shit.
    C'est Moi

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (11-05-16)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,869
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    My happiness is making others smile / happy.


    Its the small things.

    Not very apt for this site , but anyway.... morning all....

    Can't multi quote two videos but must say, always loved that tune.
    C'est Moi

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

    SophieX (11-05-16)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    My happiness today is that it's over and I'm getting into bed

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    My happiness is nothing in particular.

    My sadness is nothing in particular.

    Perhaps that is my happiness.
    No it's the Xanax!

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Wexford
    Posts
    243

    Default

    My happiness is taking a stroll on the beach it doesnt matter about the weather. I feel peace seeing the never ending waves crash onto the shore knowing that no matter what happens, what I do or how I feel I'm a small speck on this planet and the waves will always keep crashing. It's humbling for me and puts things into perspective.
    Ive moved around a lot but always end up living by the sea. Maybe because I'm a Pisces....


    Last week in Wexford....catch me whilst you can

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lactatinglucy For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (12-05-16), Pleasure seeker (12-05-16), Rocker123 (12-05-16), ShadowEmpress (11-05-16), Super ModeratorTheNightShift (13-05-16), tom sand (12-05-16)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •