Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got Caught

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Yes. Best throw away that device you used to respond to my internet post before it rises up and kills you ...
    Nah I've my death planned out already. I ain't living passed 50 so just have to decide on the most peaceful way to go. Looking into a similar way that animals are put down. Don't want nothing violent so that's why blowing me head off is out. Unless the machine wants to offer euthanasia services.
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 10-05-16 at 23:47.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Nah I've my death planned out already. I ain't living passed 50 so just have to decide on the most peaceful way to go. Looking into a similar way that animals are put down. Don't want nothing violent so that's why blowing me head off is out. Unless the machine wants to offer euthanasia services.

Technology has the answers

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

tom sand (10-05-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I just realized I have a mortal fear of being dead. Not actually dying, just being dead. I've just had a very vivid image of my cold dead body laid out on the mortuary table and some dork prick lifting my leg to see if I have tattoos on my asshole.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I just realized I have a mortal fear of being dead. Not actually dying, just being dead. I've just had a very vivid image of my cold dead body laid out on the mortuary table and some dork prick lifting my leg to see if I have tattoos on my asshole.
    No point worrying about that which you have no control over. A waste of your limited time, the only true thing you've got in life. Everything else is fickle. For without time, nothing could exist.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (11-05-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

No point worrying about that which you have no control over. A waste of your limited time, the only true thing you've got in life. Everything else is fickle. For without time, nothing could exist.
    Fine words LDM, very fine words.

Reviews

Theres alot to be said for keeping your money in the matress.

We're a world thats becoming to dependent on computers.
    It will be our downfall.
    "Red is gone to bed but Horny is still up"

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red and Horny For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sandy 69 (11-05-16), tom sand (11-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    I got a call from my bank today that there was suspicious activity on my Credit Card over yesterday and Today.
    They took about £430 in 7 small transaction mostly about £24 a go to some place called jumpareana in the Uk
    and some other thing I cant remember what she call it.
    My daughter was the last person to use my cc as she booked flights online on Sunday last and I am thinking if she
    went in to some link that got my details? Anyway the Bank are sending me out forms for my local Garda to sign and then
    they will reimburse me I hope.
    I got caught a few months back on my Bank card after receiving an EMail from Paypal to say someone was hacking my account,
    and they gave me a link to re-enter my details which I stupidly did and I got a call from my bank on a Sunday night at 10pm
    asking if I was trying to send money to western union? so they saved me from getting burnt as it would have been my own fault.
    So I suppose I am trying to warn ye all Be Careful.
    hi,sorry to hear about your troubles,i experienced something similar a few years back,forms bring them to the garda,the garda hadnt a clue but they signed the forms for me,the credit card company or bank have absolutely no right to ask anyone to do this,in fact you can cancel any credit card payment within 6 months and the credit card company by law must reverse the amount,this is law...same with paypal...so you have nothin to worry about.an example,a friend of mine sold some machinery to someone in the UK,they payed by creditcard,my friend sent it by courier and 30 days later they requested a reverse of sale on there credit card and the bank had to do it and took the money back from my friends bank account and he never got his machinery back....all a big scam....
    Last edited by DaJudge; 11-05-16 at 00:48.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaJudge For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (11-05-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (11-05-16), tom sand (11-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I thought you caught by the wife

I try to use cards as little as possible
    Cash is king
    I very rarely use the Credit Card except maybe for booking Flights or Holiday online, or maybe sports or concert tickets
    That is why the cc is handy if you want to pay over a couple of Months but a guy like me who would not be computer
    savvy would be an easy target for these scammers. I am learning slowly though.

Quote Originally Posted by Patt113 View Post
    If you keep two cards together in wallet/purse, scammer can't read them.
    Yes but keeping cards together can cancel out the magnetic strip on the back of the card, hence rendering the card unusable & unreadable.

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

Reviews

Maybe.
    Try keeping cards facing the same way to avoid strips touching.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/57...agnetic-strip/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12