Thread: Got Caught

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I really do not agree with the contactless payment scheme for cards, for the reasons as above.

Touch your forehead to your TV screen now for free laser eye surgery.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

MidlifeCrisis (11-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Touch your forehead to your TV screen now for free laser eye surgery.
    Technology will be the death of this world. That's a certainty. The only question is when.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (10-05-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Technology will be the death of this world. That's a certainty. The only question is when.
    Yes. Best throw away that device you used to respond to my internet post before it rises up and kills you ...
    Last edited by Mister Anderson; 10-05-16 at 23:41.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

tom sand (10-05-16)

Reviews

Yes. Best throw away that device you used to respond to my internet post before it rises up and kills you ...
    Nah I've my death planned out already. I ain't living passed 50 so just have to decide on the most peaceful way to go. Looking into a similar way that animals are put down. Don't want nothing violent so that's why blowing me head off is out. Unless the machine wants to offer euthanasia services.
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 10-05-16 at 23:47.

Goodbye

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Nah I've my death planned out already. I ain't living passed 50 so just have to decide on the most peaceful way to go. Looking into a similar way that animals are put down. Don't want nothing violent so that's why blowing me head off is out. Unless the machine wants to offer euthanasia services.

Technology has the answers

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

tom sand (10-05-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I just realized I have a mortal fear of being dead. Not actually dying, just being dead. I've just had a very vivid image of my cold dead body laid out on the mortuary table and some dork prick lifting my leg to see if I have tattoos on my asshole.

Reviews

I just realized I have a mortal fear of being dead. Not actually dying, just being dead. I've just had a very vivid image of my cold dead body laid out on the mortuary table and some dork prick lifting my leg to see if I have tattoos on my asshole.
    No point worrying about that which you have no control over. A waste of your limited time, the only true thing you've got in life. Everything else is fickle. For without time, nothing could exist.

Goodbye

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (11-05-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

No point worrying about that which you have no control over. A waste of your limited time, the only true thing you've got in life. Everything else is fickle. For without time, nothing could exist.
    Fine words LDM, very fine words.