Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Is it good idea to lose virginity with a escort?????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    27

    Default Is it good idea to lose virginity with a escort?????

    Hi im chris ,im 25 ,never been with a women yet and maybe its time i have ,i dont have a girlfreind as im not very attractive ,im unsure what to do ,anyone want to comment thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    There's someone for everyone, man.

    Leave it a while yet before you decide on losing your virginity to an escort. It'll be that much better with a girl you're emotionally attached to.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    there's someone for everyone, man.

    Leave it a while yet before you decide on losing your virginity to an escort. It'll be that much better with a girl you're emotionally attached to.
    ya maybe your right . But i cant see myself having a girlfreind , but thanks for the help mouse

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    There's someone for everyone, man.

    Leave it a while yet before you decide on losing your virginity to an escort. It'll be that much better with a girl you're emotionally attached to.
    In all fairness i think the chaps waited long enough go on my son go get sum pussy

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christy b View Post
    ya maybe your right . But i cant see myself having a girlfreind , but thanks for the help mouse
    Why's that!??

    Ignore Big Daddy, he's got no idea how to woo women, and is about as romantic as a turd


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Why's that!??

    Ignore Big Daddy, he's got no idea how to woo women, and is about as romantic as a turd

    How wrong you are mousey Perhaps he has erection trouble like you do

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    aisle 4
    Posts
    109
    Reviews
    17

    Thumbs up Well...

    On one hand, id agree it would be better with someone where theres an emotional attachment, but on the other hand, some lads first time could be disappointing enough (P.E)... especially if youve built it up for a long time!
    Id say go down the escort road if ya want, and you might realise its quite fun but would be better with a little emotion and attachment.
    If you do go to an escort, look for one who does extraball!!! ( c*m as often as possible in the timeframe)
    Tough on the outside, sweet and sticky on the inside, and I rarely crumble.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    How wrong you are mousey Perhaps he has erection trouble like you do
    Check out THIS for erection trouble!


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    I think it depends what escort you pick .......make sure its a good one.
    I dont think men place as much importance on losing their virginity as women do.
    I dont think its a bad idea to lose it to an escort , actually it could be the best way to do it as some of them are very understanding.

    nbt

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default "Addicted"

    Quote Originally Posted by christy b View Post
    Hi im chris ,im 25 ,never been with a women yet and maybe its time i have ,i dont have a girlfreind as im not very attractive ,im unsure what to do ,anyone want to comment thanks
    You may as well lose it with one of these gorgeous women, although starting off at the top will make the pickings on the street look very mundane afterwards, hence you will become addicted like the rest of us.

    P.S. Keep off that fucking list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •