Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Why O why are escorts Given the oppournity to opt out of Reviews

  1. Default Why O why are escorts Given the oppournity to opt out of Reviews

    Why do you give escorts the option to opt of receiving reviews?

    You are giving escorts the oppurnty to continuously mislead the clients in relation to there advertised Favourites, lets be honest verified pics doesn't really mean anything, it is hard for this site to regulate this in fairness, but surely this site should work towards full disclosure if it really does have the clients best interest in mind in regards to receiving a quality service.

    Escorts can time and time again mislead the client by offering favourites, agree on the phones YES YES and then refuse on arrival, us as clients do not have the facility to raise awareness to this because the escort has opted out of reviews.

    Really all I am looking for is one good reason why they are given this option, it protects the clients, who are at the end of day spending the money here. Additionally it is beneficial to the escorts who are offering a genuine high class services and honour the favourites that they have listed.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,944
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by galwaylegend View Post
    Why do you give escorts the option to opt of receiving reviews?

    You are giving escorts the oppurnty to continuously mislead the clients in relation to there advertised Favourites, lets be honest verified pics doesn't really mean anything, it is hard for this site to regulate this in fairness, but surely this site should work towards full disclosure if it really does have the clients best interest in mind in regards to receiving a quality service.

    Escorts can time and time again mislead the client by offering favourites, agree on the phones YES YES and then refuse on arrival, us as clients do not have the facility to raise awareness to this because the escort has opted out of reviews.

    Really all I am looking for is one good reason why they are given this option, it protects the clients, who are at the end of day spending the money here. Additionally it is beneficial to the escorts who are offering a genuine high class services and honour the favourites that they have listed.
    The simplest rule here is
    If they opt out then don,t visit them
    Stick to the well review girls then you should not go too far wrong

    Remember it,s a free country we live in, so they have that right if they want to opt out


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Brandy57 (10-05-16), irishdeltaforce (10-05-16), JAMESCORK (10-05-16), scouserpete (10-05-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (10-05-16), zilch (11-05-16)

  4. Default

    That doesn't answer the question. did you read the post?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,944
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by galwaylegend View Post
    That doesn't answer the question. did you read the post?
    And you did,nt read my reply
    It,s all about the money
    And the last person they care about here is the clients.
    WE the clients should not visit escorts like that, I don,t and never will.
    If no clients visit them then
    They get no business
    They make no money
    They either leave this business or opt into reviews
    Nobody care,s about punters who visit them girls
    The attitude here is
    Good enough for them
    Last edited by willie wacker; 10-05-16 at 00:11. Reason: That,s honest truth here


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (10-05-16), JAMESCORK (10-05-16), john connor (10-05-16), redforever (10-05-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (10-05-16), tom rambo (10-05-16)

  7. Default

    You have a couple of good points there I guess, I certainly don't visit them and never have, well maybe in my younger days.

    Bu I would have to argue, they are in business for a reason, somebody must be going to them. The bigger point I am trying to make here I was hoping that somebody would touch on it.
    Woman who don't give a good service= Usually an unhappy woman in the business. An unhappy woman in the business usually has a pimp. Do you see where I am going with this?

    Just because things are out of sight and out of mind, don't think that there are not poor souls suffering behind closed doors.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by galwaylegend View Post
    The bigger point I am trying to make here I was hoping that somebody would touch on it.
    Woman who don't give a good service= Usually an unhappy woman in the business. An unhappy woman in the business usually has a pimp. Do you see where I am going with this?
    I'm not sure i do see but one thing I do see is serious assumption!
    Last edited by Petros; 10-05-16 at 00:38.



  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (10-05-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (10-05-16), willie wacker (10-05-16)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by galwaylegend View Post
    You have a couple of good points there I guess, I certainly don't visit them and never have, well maybe in my younger days.

    Bu I would have to argue, they are in business for a reason, somebody must be going to them. The bigger point I am trying to make here I was hoping that somebody would touch on it.
    Woman who don't give a good service= Usually an unhappy woman in the business. An unhappy woman in the business usually has a pimp. Do you see where I am going with this?

    Just because things are out of sight and out of mind, don't think that there are not poor souls suffering behind closed doors.

    That's a generalization and assumption.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 10-05-16 at 00:42. Reason: Great minds Petros you got in there before me! And very true.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (10-05-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (10-05-16), willie wacker (10-05-16)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    I'm at the landmark - where are you?
    Posts
    1,219
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    There's more opting out than in these days, especially in Galway. Which is great in one way because it narrows down the field a lot.
    There's probably a lot of duplicate profiles anyway.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

    carnun (12-05-16)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,869
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by galwaylegend View Post
    You have a couple of good points there I guess, I certainly don't visit them and never have, well maybe in my younger days.

    Bu I would have to argue, they are in business for a reason, somebody must be going to them. The bigger point I am trying to make here I was hoping that somebody would touch on it.
    Woman who don't give a good service= Usually an unhappy woman in the business. An unhappy woman in the business usually has a pimp. Do you see where I am going with this?

    Just because things are out of sight and out of mind, don't think that there are not poor souls suffering behind closed doors.
    Really a stickler for the broken woman fantasy aren't you?
    C'est Moi

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

    ClarkKent (10-05-16), irishdeltaforce (10-05-16)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Really a stickler for the broken woman fantasy aren't you?

    Some peeps have a hard time with strong woman (I do what I want with my body concept) a bit like our justice minister!


    Ah well!


    Hating woman is easy I suppose, better then dealing with hard not black and white concepts.


    I'm excluding the OP, giving the benefit of the doubt here.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (10-05-16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •