Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
I'm sorry WTF but that's just not good enough!!!!

As a moderator here you must realise that you have to rise above the frailties of normal humans. You must never allow yourself to be swayed by the shackles of emotions. Never allow yourself to have an off day. You must eat, sleep, breath and live the job. You must allow it to occupy every fibre of you being. You must never allow personal feelings or thoughts towards others to influence your decision making here. This is your life. You are not human any more. You can't be to do this job.......

And when you've finally achieved all that maybe, just maybe you'll have come a little closer to finally being accepted by members here as a moderator......
i woke up this morning with a shooting paon down my arm and my index finger is numb too.Still went to teh gym though but fuck its sire.I went in town and bought a sliotar.I rolled around on it until i was in agony.the arms feels pretty good now.I have an appointment on moday to see whats up but i think i have scar tissue around the biceps tendon and nerves and it just needs to be broken down.Hence the sliotar.Anyway waking up like this and coming online to read deleted thread after deleted thread isnt a great way to start the day.

Im not human anyway Luther,
Westside.