Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Clients told to wash their dicks and asses?

Blog Entries

Do you honestly think it's acceptable to visit a lady and have your ass covered in shit?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dee dee For This Useful Post:

Dalton23 (04-05-16)

some girls don't be too clean either and its the ones that talk about others that are the worst offenders, its not very difficult to keep yourself clean

Blog Entries

Ahhh the perks of the job!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dee dee For This Useful Post:

Looking4MoreFun (04-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by come2me View Post
    i'm surprised anyone visits you at all and not surprised you are not advertising, the fowl way you talk about people here, they are still human beings and you are just getting off now on horribly criticising and running people down and its not nice

Well if we have learned anything from this thread its that farmers are dirt birds with dirty stinky shite stained arse holes and boxers/ y frontos

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton23 View Post
    Well if we have learned anything from this thread its that farmers are dirt birds with dirty stinky shite stained arse holes and boxers/ y frontos
    are you trying to be funny? you're just showing yourself up again to be one ignorant ass, you can't label all the same

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

Clueless (04-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    are you trying to be funny? you're just showing yourself up again to be one ignorant ass, you can't label all the same
    Calm down, the ladies have spoken and farmers are dirty in there experience.

Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    Not to be rude or anything, but if I was guessing who the dirtiest buggers were then farmers would have been at the very top of the list.
    Seems to be the general consensus

Reviews

I'm a farmer and I don't have a dirty arse, no skid marks on the bed when I get motoring with the ladies
    Last edited by hadaway; 04-05-16 at 18:31.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton23 View Post
    Calm down, the ladies have spoken and farmers are dirty in there experience.
    That's still bullshit - some farmers are dirty like all walks of life - you are just showing your prejudices!!

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast