Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Clients told to wash their dicks and asses?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Did she do the same for you?
    Yes except she just rinsed with the mouthwash as she had been using it a number of times that day!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (03-05-16)

Blog Entries

Unfortunately it's true.
    I've had gick stains on my towels and on my duvet. AND it STILL happens. It's the worst part of this work, that a guy has no awareness whatsoever about his personal hygiene.
    What does it take to learn how to clean your ass?
    I visited a farmer who travelled to Dublin over Christmas , he'd taken a bath prior to my arrival at his hotel room. He hadn't bothered to let the bath water out and there right in front of my eyes were flakes of gick in the bath water.
    He intended to leave the room after without letting the water out. Feckin muck bag! No regard for the maid. The duvet was covered in swipes of gick from
    his ass after he jumped off the bed. And he didn't even notice.
    Yep , it's true, gick in their asses. Piss stains in their white y fronts ... Yuck!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dee dee For This Useful Post:

Dalton23 (03-05-16), Melindablondey (03-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dee dee View Post
    Unfortunately it's true.
    I've had gick stains on my towels and on my duvet. AND it STILL happens. It's the worst part of this work, that a guy has no awareness whatsoever about his personal hygiene.
    I visited a farmer who travelled to Dublin over Christmas , he'd taken a bath prior to my arrival at his hotel room. He hadn't bothered to let the bath water out and there right in front of my eyes were flakes of gick in the bath water.
    He intended to leave the room after without letting the water out. Feckin muck bag! No regard for the maid. The duvet was covered in swipes of gick from
    Yep , it's true, gick in their asses. Piss stains in their white y fronts ... Yuck!
    Holy shit (pardon the pun) - does this mean we have to check sheets before engaging now!

Would put you off punting for life ---------------- well maybe! !

Reviews

Unfortunately it's true.
    did you not offer to give him a bit of rimming then?

Reviews

Unfortunately it's true.
    He must be John Dunne

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    i dunno why i click on these threads...
    Because you love the dirty auld farmers

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

9. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Dalton23 (04-05-16)

Reviews

your up late miss X
    don't worry i wont wait for a reply
    night

Reviews

Maybe its late and you are tired

Reviews

Nice farmers

Thomas, you're forgiven...

I'm getting tired.....
    OK
    night
    O
    and i did wait

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Unfortunately it's true.
    sorry about that dee dee, I promise to let the dirty bath water out next time ok

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast