Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH,GOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to go to bed before i logged on......

Ric,than what i m supposed to say about the list if this was dirrect violation of rules,what about these 2 missy's with fake reviews asking guys to write about them..........

Is that not dirrect violation of rules.......

You say,no proof.................

Does not matter there s no proof it s still violation.......

Ric,this is uncool...........

And why he s in Maggot status?

How long Liz needed act to get in here???????

Ric,can u not just let him out,as i found this one completely unneccessary,as i did not seen personal info posted..........

And when West pulled outta forum ass what Gemma said in past to Paws it s same violation,so why West not sitting beside paws as maggot no 2??????

Are we having double standarts?????

i will wake up and if i ll remember i ll post that thread on other 5 boards or whatever we have in ireland,so are u going to maggot me too????

Well,i dont mind being another maggot beside handsome and sexy maggot...

Paws,i ll see u when i wake up...
Or call me around 11 and wake me up if u remember

Nite all,and Ric,i still thinking it was uncool.................no coursing,no insulting,just word exchange and opinions................so what,let them be,they like each other since Stone age..........

Paws,u can actually come over and sleep with me

Let's enjoy maggotation

Now everyone ll want to be a maggot
Thanks hun, I knew an intelliegent lady like you would see how unfair the supposed "moderator" Ric is ................ he along with the other two "moderators" censor based on their personal feelings instead of basing decisions on the actual rules.

Paws

ps You know I am more than happy to sleep with you ................ but don't expect to get too much sleep!!!!