Thread: BJ with condom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    Hi Lucy xx

You say it surprises you how many guys take the risk of catching something, and I say something because my information for my question is zero.

You advertise as Lactating and your signature says you produce milk, so looking at this from the punters perspective, what risks are they taking at sampling breast fluid from someone.

This is a body fluid and I would assume it would carry some risk in the same way any other body fluid would.

I really hope you don't take offence at my question, as none is meant, and it only raised my curiosity when I was reading your post.

xx

This is very true so good point!

I won't go into specifics regarding health testing, pregnancy and milk screening when you have a baby or you become a milk donor for premature babies on a forum designed to advertise sex but if you wanted to discuss further via PM I'm happy to.... :-)

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lactatinglucy For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (29-04-16)

Quote Originally Posted by lactatinglucy View Post
    This is very true so good point!

I won't go into specifics regarding health testing, pregnancy and milk screening when you have a baby or you become a milk donor for premature babies on a forum designed to advertise sex but if you wanted to discuss further via PM I'm happy to.... :-)
    Thank you, I will, i'm actually now interested. xx
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.