Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinton or Trump ?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    If she wins, unfortunately I think he won't have to bother shooting her himself. One of his deplorables will be happy to do it. Frightening to think it but I think there's a real risk of that.
    No shortage of fringe elements on both sides of American politics but the Trump phenomenon has mainveined it. Alt-right vitriol has taken over the right wing, Fuck knows how many rednecks have already imagined themselves as the 'hero' who assassinated Clinton.

It's not hyperbole or exaggeration to say this is one of the most consequential elections at least in our lifetimes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (02-11-16)

Reviews

I was listening to an Irish radio chat show the other day. The host said the US election is like going into a restaurant with only two items on the menu - one some slightly off chicken, the other a big plate of turd! About right if you ask me.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (02-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    I was listening to an Irish radio chat show the other day. The host said the US election is like going into a restaurant with only two items on the menu - one some slightly off chicken, the other a big plate of turd! About right if you ask me.
    I'll take the slightly off chicken, just give it another ten minutes in the oven!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (02-11-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    Clinton is compromised but what politician isn't. Her opponent is beyond all acceptable parameters of everything that matters on every single metric of human decent. And yet here we still are puzzling over what it will take to end the nightmare and how it is that so many people would rather eat shit than dodgy chicken.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Clinton is compromised but what politician isn't. Her opponent is beyond all acceptable parameters of everything that matters on every single metric of human decent. And yet here we still are puzzling over what it will take to end the nightmare and how it is that so many people would rather eat shit than dodgy chicken.
    In a sick and twisted way, I'd be fascinated to observe his attempt to build the wall.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I'll take the slightly off chicken, just give it another ten minutes in the oven!
    We've eaten worse and not flinched. Let's not forget the spectacle of CJ telling us to tighten our belts on national TV... whilst he fueled his yacht.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (02-11-16)

Reviews

In a sick and twisted way, I'd be fascinated to observe his attempt to build the wall.
    If it is anything like he built his golf courses, not very nice for the locals

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (02-11-16), Mister Anderson (02-11-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The only way a boarder wall will ever work in my opinion is with two walls.

Two walls, 20 feet between them, loaded with landmines. That's been realistic.

Reviews

The Great Wall of Texas would, at most, be a fence
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    The Great Wall of Texas would, at most, be a fence
    You can't see a fence from space. Nobody will hear the screams.
    Last edited by Mister Anderson; 02-11-16 at 20:33.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast