Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: can't stop thinking of black girls

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    They don't until we dissagre with something .
    Maybe when they will start erasing that thick line when things get offensive to them(and is kind of anything you say is offensive ) ,we will be able to see them as one of us

For me this "racist" thing I do not understand and I do not want it in my vocabulary...I should try and avoid it as much as possible because I don't like it
    Some of the things they jump up and down about is ridiculous, christ if anyone gets really upset by what is said on this forum (once its not personal information) then they really are sad individuals.

Blog Entries

And even you say you are at least tolerant about their choices of who they want to be,they still try to undermine you in a way I feel there is no need for it.
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Some of the things they jump up and down about is ridiculous, christ if anyone gets really upset by what is said on this forum (once its not personal information) then they really are sad individuals.
    I love it when they take one word and build around it

childish...I think
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

Dalton23 (28-04-16)

Reviews

I love it when they take one word and build around it

childish...I think
    True keyboard warriors, throw shit and when one bit looks like its sticking they build on it, only problem is their whole argument is a pile of shit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Dalton23 (28-04-16)

They don't until we dissagre with something .
    Maybe when they will start erasing that thick line when things get offensive to them(and is kind of anything you say is offensive ) ,we will be able to see them as one of us

For me this "racist" thing I do not understand and I do not want it in my vocabulary...I should try and avoid it as much as possible because I don't like it
    I don't understand what you mean by one of us. Are we not all human? it's like people of different religions thinking they are superior to those that don't believe the religion they do.

I believe we should accept people for what they are and not need to debate whether the way they choose to live their lives is right or wrong.
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (28-04-16), Renatha Lopez (28-04-16), Vitruvian (28-04-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Banned recently ya?
    It's not hard to see you're licking the little gangs asses fishing for thanks in your posts!

All anyone has to do is follow the thanked posts and they see the homophobic gang members

Pathetic

And here see will one of these fit in your huge fanny!

Learn to use your own brain and think for yourself !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    I don't understand what you mean by one of us. Are we not all human? it's like people of different religions thinking they are superior to those that don't believe the religion they do.

I believe we should accept people for what they are and not need to debate whether the way they choose to live their lives is right or wrong.
    Normal individuals do not bring their sexuality into every disagreement in order to weaken the other persons stance on a topic, until they stop doing that we will always have this divide and these discussions will keep cropping up, if i have a disagreement with a TS why say its because shes a TS when a lot of the time its purely about her, why, because they know morally its an unwinable argument so who is it thats creating the divide rather than standing up for themselves as individuals.
    Last edited by anon361; 28-04-16 at 16:06.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (28-04-16), Dalton23 (28-04-16), funlover12 (28-04-16)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Normal individuals do not bring their sexuality into every disagreement in order to weaken the other persons stance on a topic, until they stop doing that we will always have this divide and these discussions will keep cropping up, if i have a disagreement with a TS why say its because shes a TS when a lot of the time its purely about her, why, because they know morally its an unwinable argument so who is it thats creating the divide rather than standing up for themselves as individuals.
    What is normal? what straight people believe is them?
    The second highlighted part I will agree in some form can be the case of all people that are not considered to be the "normal" and use the race card to their advantage. But I do not believe it is unfounded all the time.

I see the world full of such different individuals and no race is superior to another. Imagine the scene in star wars when Luke Skywaker and Obi Wan go into that bar and there is all manor of individuals drinking, this is how I imagine things will be like in years to come.( all human tho lol).
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

When I said "one of us" I was kind of talking in the name of those that do not tolerate them at all and those few/many(i don't know) of gay/tv/ts that still feel different from the rest of the world..

I hope you understand what I mean Not really sure how to explain it better.
    I find debate very important and self learning but maybe is just me.I never said anything of how they should live their lives and I haven't read anything like that,maybe I am wrong.
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (28-04-16), Dalton23 (28-04-16)

Reviews

What is normal? what straight people believe is them?
    The second highlighted part I will agree in some form can be the case of all people that are not considered to be the "normal" and use the race card to their advantage. But I do not believe it is unfounded all the time.

I see the world full of such different individuals and no race is superior to another. Imagine the scene in star wars when Luke Skywaker and Obi Wan go into that bar and there is all manor of individuals drinking, this is how I imagine things will be like in years to come.( all human tho lol).
    You see thats a little bit of my point, you highlight normal implying i mean TS are not normal, what is not normal is to keep bringing your sexuality into a debate to win it, whats not normal is to twist ones words to suit your own agenda in winning that argument, time and time again it has been done and to be PC a lot of the time individuals are let away with it. This doesn't win discussions, there ahouldnt even be winners in discussions, just learning but certain individuals consistantly try to WIN by dirty tactics and name calling all in the guise of minortiy persecution.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (28-04-16), Dalton23 (28-04-16)

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast