Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: can't stop thinking of black girls

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    There is so much wrong with this sentence that I can't believe its purpose is anything but trolling.
    I'm not going to bother getting into it.
    its generally the reposte of a retard to cum to such a conclusion, "I dont understand so It MUST be trolling, nothing to do with how stupid I am and my inability to recognise a good debate...honest"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    it was the sudden stop wasnt it? I told you it wasn't a good way to get her down off the roof
    how did you know she was on the roof? it was a 'blowout' i'm afraid, mattress spring broke and pierced her body, she flew straight out the window and landed on the roof LOLL!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (28-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    There is so much wrong with this sentence that I can't believe its purpose is anything but trolling.
    I'm not going to bother getting into it.
    Why not, only getting a bit of a debate going, at the end of the day none of what we say matters, its how we threat them as individuals that counts, not how anyone is labelled. I'll have a heated debate with someone, they can show me how im wrong or right and in the end we'll go for a pint.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (28-04-16)

we definitely need more black girls here as they do certainly appreciate white cock

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    how did you know she was on the roof? it was a 'blowout' i'm afraid, mattress spring broke and pierced her body, she flew straight out the window and landed on the roof LOLL!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	116359  

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    What did I miss?

Back on topic I love to be a special girl with a BIG surprise this makes me different/special.

Too many beautiful girls in this world but not so many feminine/gorgeous TS females.

There is so much more to transsexuals than just a cock.

You can be a transsexual and love your cock like all the other TS girls advertising on E-I and to say that having a cock doesn't make you a TS is just insulting to every girl on here.
    When TS go for surgery to remove their cock, i'm sure for them the pleasure in the bedroom after is not the same

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    We all know thats the way the world works but can a TS for profit really be offended if some just see them as in it for the money. It doesnt give anyone the right to belittle them or threat them badly but to call them a lady dilutes the struggle genuine TS ladies go through to complete their transition.
    If you say a TS who earns money from her body is not entitled be be called a lady and a TS who struggles and does not use her body to earn money from it, is entitled to be called a lady.

Does this mean that I am not entitled to be called a lady because I also use my body to earn money, and a girl struggling working in tescos is entitled to be called a lady?
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

casman (28-04-16), David Feckem (28-04-16), LuckyLu (28-04-16), Renatha Lopez (28-04-16)

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    its generally the reposte of a retard to cum to such a conclusion, "I dont understand so It MUST be trolling, nothing to do with how stupid I am and my inability to recognise a good debate...honest"
    *riposte*

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Why not, only getting a bit of a debate going, at the end of the day none of what we say matters, its how we threat them as individuals that counts, not how anyone is labelled. I'll have a heated debate with someone, they can show me how im wrong or right and in the end we'll go for a pint.
    It foments a divisive atmosphere against an already marginalised section of society but apart from that it's fine yeah. Perhaps the trans advertisers here don't mind the forum being used to make them feel less, I don't know. When we go for that pint can we tell a few n****r jokes too. It doesn't matter after all

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Feckem For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (28-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    If you say a TS who earns money from her body is not entitled be be called a lady and a TS who struggles and does not use her body to earn money from it, is entitled to be called a lady.

Does this mean that I am not entitled to be called a lady because I also use my body to earn money, and a girl struggling working in tescos is entitled to be called a lady?

no cause its difficult to work in tescos without using your body

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post

Exactly. Well said once more Amy.
    Last edited by David Feckem; 28-04-16 at 15:19.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to David Feckem For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (28-04-16)

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast