Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie

1. Default Newbie

Hey all, new to the ts/tv forums.Have an itch that needs scratching so I look forward to reading into all your posts and reviews.Looking to meet a tv/ts for the first time.I do live in Kildare and work in Dublin so I think I have the best of both worlds. Any help and advice is much appreciated. Thank you all.

in my experience most of the t-girls love to drill hard and wank you fast at same time! watch that, coz my first few times it was game over inside 15 mins! control the game to get real value! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Davrok3 View Post
    in my experience most of the t-girls love to drill hard and wank you fast at same time! watch that, coz my first few times it was game over inside 15 mins! control the game to get real value! :-)
    You sounds like we all providing the nightmare services rather than giving the pleasure

Or maybe you paid for 15 minutes service, no

Ps: good advice anyway

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Orchardthieve View Post
    Hey all, new to the ts/tv forums.Have an itch that needs scratching so I look forward to reading into all your posts and reviews.Looking to meet a tv/ts for the first time.I do live in Kildare and work in Dublin so I think I have the best of both worlds. Any help and advice is much appreciated. Thank you all.
    Lots of sound sincere and genuine ts/tv here.

Golden rule, if photos are not verified & no reviews are allowed, ppl steer clear.

Not sure why some still advertise with no reviews allowed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 1980george For This Useful Post:

6. Default

Hey thanks for all your help and ur welcome messages, I suppose reviews and verified photos are a must so.Next step for me is to now make a shortlist of who I fancy and has good reviews.Any of you recommend someone for first timers, I see a lot of tv/ts advertise as being well endowed but reading some posts I don't think this is an issue unless it's a pogo stick, haha but I think someone experienced, who knows what their doing and can relax me regardless of their size is a must.Im even a little nervous writing this.

Reviews

Be extremely careful, if you like it, it's going to change the way you think

Reviews

Hey thanks for all your help and ur welcome messages, I suppose reviews and verified photos are a must so.Next step for me is to now make a shortlist of who I fancy and has good reviews.Any of you recommend someone for first timers, I see a lot of tv/ts advertise as being well endowed but reading some posts I don't think this is an issue unless it's a pogo stick, haha but I think someone experienced, who knows what their doing and can relax me regardless of their size is a must.Im even a little nervous writing this.
    Here is some advice...........make a short list, then ask for advice on your short list, maybe by PM to somebody who you feel you can trust.

Best advice would be to get that itch seen to before dipping that itchy rod of yours.

10. Default

Hi Renata....💜 Thanks Anitafan for the good advice.It seems that you are the go to guy with all your experience and good manner.I will be in touch when my list is ready.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchardthieve For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (01-03-17)

12. Default

Haha quite witty marker222

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast