Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Religion

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    It is a wonder they didn't ask if we pay women for sex!!
    How would you have answered that?.. Truthfully now...

Reviews

I only pray when I am cornered and all seems doomed!! Doomed!
    My prayers go unanswered!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

Religion is based on belief and trust.. I dont believe and I certainly dont trust. I have no interest in religion for ME. For those that need it or want it, fine... but dont push it on me... cos I frankly, dont give a shit. I actually only ever walk into a church cos I have to.

So.. No religion...
    That was far more definitive and a better reply. That said I was not pushing Religion on you,those that do are simply trying to spread their belief and perhaps deserve more respect than to say they are pushing it on you,If they believe they think they are trying to save you..... It's usually better not comment on religion topics though cause guess what,it turns nasty and in the name of religion more people die and will die than in any other name.

Reviews

My census provider had assured me that no one can see my form for a hundred years - except some clerk in the civil service somewhere !!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    My census provider had assured me that no one can see my form for a hundred years - except some clerk in the civil service somewhere !!
    Wait Clueless... Isn't that where you said your wife works!!... STOP THAT CAR!!!!....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    That was far more definitive and a better reply. That said I was not pushing Religion on you,those that do are simply trying to spread their belief and perhaps deserve more respect than to say they are pushing it on you,If they believe they think they are trying to save you..... It's usually better not comment on religion topics though cause guess what,it turns nasty and in the name of religion more people die and will die than in any other name.
    Actually I dont mind religious discussions, cos the only ones that get nasty are the religious ones... cos I... dont give a shit..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Reviews

"Mind your own fucking business!"

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    That's why I think people have things in reverse. What people perceive as "god" is actually the devil, and the "devil" is actually god.

- Millions upon millions of people have died since the birth of civilisation, and continue to, in the name or belief in some god or another. How many have died in the name of the devil in comparison?

- These gods demand prayers and devotion. The devil asks nothing.

- Only those of belief are granted "salvation".... the devil accepts everyone.

Food for thought.

Reviews

Actually I dont mind religious discussions, cos the only ones that get nasty are the religious ones... cos I... dont give a shit..
    I thought that,it's why I corrected you on your previous posts

Reviews

Thank God I'm an atheist !!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

ClarkKent (27-04-16), ShadowEmpress (28-04-16), Super ModeratorTheNightShift (27-04-16)

Blog Entries

I put down ortodox
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast