Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: non smoker/smoker

Reviews

This is all conjecture for me anyways, as I'm not a citizen or permanent resident of Ireland I've got no real stake in the argument here Where I come from smoking products are taxed out the a$$ so it's all good to me lol as long as they leave my booze alone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post
    This is all conjecture for me anyways, as I'm not a citizen or permanent resident of Ireland I've got no real stake in the argument here Where I come from smoking products are taxed out the a$$ so it's all good to me lol as long as they leave my booze alone.
    They will come for you too
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Sure I agree that non smokers should not put up with us in public places such as pubs,clubs,hotels etc but this enforcement has not gone well for both of us .
    There should be equal rights
    I feel that it could be only fair to give us places that we can smoke.In airports you have now rooms where smokers can go and have a ciggie while they wait for their flight.Same should be all over.
    Like I am in a hotel now and I had to go outside in the cold 5 times already....
    NOT FAIR!
    Where are our rights gone?Sure you cannot try and fix the issue by giving non smokers free way to every public place but cut down our smokers rights
    Before was not fair but now is not either.
    Same way they enforced the law to stop smoking in public places,they should enforce a law to create smoker areas too .

Am I right or not?!

On a serious note could you not get a smoking room ? or do some Hotels not have smoking rooms?.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    On a serious note could you not get a smoking room ? or do some Hotels not have smoking rooms?.
    Not sure they have those ,I might be wrong .
    But still as I am a smoker I would not smoke in the hotel room either way
    Last edited by ana massage; 24-04-16 at 20:08.
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

Reviews

Sure I agree that non smokers should not put up with us in public places such as pubs,clubs,hotels etc but this enforcement has not gone well for both of us .
    I feel that it could be only fair to give us places that we can smoke.In airports you have now rooms where smokers can go and have a ciggie while they wait for their flight.Same should be all over.
    Like I am in a hotel now and I had to go outside in the cold 5 times already....
    NOT FAIR!
    Where are our rights gone?Sure you cannot try and fix the issue by giving non smokers free way to every public place but cut down our smokers rights
    Same way they enforced the law to stop smoking in public places,they should enforce a law to create smoker areas too .

Am I right or not?!

Hi Ana I,d say your back very soon
    Your wrong, it,s a bad habit and it should be kept the way it is,
    I smoke the odd one but would never dream of smoking in my house. I would always smoke outside,
    The laws are there as a deterrent

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post
    Like, what kind of places? A special sealed air-controlled room? I don't mean to be a dick, just curious. I would imagine something like that with a forced circulation system would be expensive.

As someone who travels a lot (and is a nonsmoker) I do have to say nothing grinds my gears more than finally getting into my hotel room just to find out the previous occupant was a smoker. Again not trying to be a dick, but honestly yes I think nonsmokers rights to be free of lung cancer are more important than smokers rights to be comfy while they smoke.

Now if such a room with an air circulation system was paid for from higher taxes on smoking products, that would be a fair compromise.
    Are you aware that the link between second hand smoke and cancer has been scientifically proven to be completly false!

Reviews

NOT FAIR!

Am I right or not?!

our rights are gradually been taken away so best to invest in one of these

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hadaway For This Useful Post:

ana massage (24-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lactatinglucy View Post
    Are you aware that the link between second hand smoke and cancer has been scientifically proven to be completly false!
    And climate change is a scam too.
    I think the theory of gravity is a bit iffy as well....

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

ClarkKent (24-04-16), Dalton23 (24-04-16)

Reviews

Tell that to Roy Castle.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Dalton23 (24-04-16)

Reviews

No.
    -------

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast