Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurling 2016

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Super game of hurling ends in a draw. Where did the deise pull that performance from, but have they missed their chance. The cats use up at least one of their lives to get a draw from that game.
    Great game, some monster scores & performances. Bring on the replay.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Toolbox For This Useful Post:

Reviews

So have the deise missed their chance? U dont get many chances to beat the cats. But any team that can recover from the mauling they got against tipp must have great belief in themselves. Ile still go with the cats though but good luck waterford.
    Id also like as would 31 other counties to see waterford win but I think you only get one
    chance the cats and you have to grasp it when you get it. Look at the last few years Tipp
    and Galway should have beat them and the Cats hammered them in replay.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Id also like as would 31 other counties to see waterford win but I think you only get one
    chance the cats and you have to grasp it when you get it. Look at the last few years Tipp
    and Galway should have beat them and the Cats hammered them in replay.
    Not true, as a Tipp man I'm happy KK won as I'd prefer to beat them than Waterford in a final, if we beat Galway tomorrow that is, which I'm fairly confident we will.

Reviews

well if ye do win tomorrow then i wonder will u be saying the same thing after the all ireland final, or will u be saying i wish the deise had beaten them.
    I didn't see it as I was at a club match but had a radio and it seemed a great game.
    Galway look like the only team that will run them close now it seems.

Reviews

well if ye do win tomorrow then i wonder will u be saying the same thing after the all ireland final, or will u be saying i wish the deise had beaten them.
    I actually think they're a pretty average kk team, not a patch on the team from 6-7 years ago. Took 2 attempts to scrape past Waterford after tipp had battered them.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    I didn't see it as I was at a club match but had a radio and it seemed a great game.
    Galway look like the only team that will run them close now it seems.
    ye might be rubbish at hurling now ...... and football for that matter, but ye still have a great sense of humour.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny2011 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    ye might be rubbish at hurling now ...... and football for that matter, but ye still have a great sense of humour.
    We cant be great all the time at Gaa as we are also trying to win a few olympic medals for the rest of ye to rejoice in.

Reviews

well for an average team they have done pretty well so far. That team years ago were an exceptional team imo and we may never see players of that calibre again. Didn't waterford change their system for the two kk games from what they had against tipp? And while most teams would prefer to beat kk in the final, how many of them actually will beat them. The records say not many.
    I didn't say an average team, I said an average kk team, which still puts them ahead of most but I don't really see them winning it this year. Yeah Waterford weren't quite so defensive but when tried that against tipp they got opened up badly. Fullback is a bit of a problem for Waterford actually, couldn't cope with fennelly today or Callanan in Munster, they need to sort that if they're going to win an AI.
    Last edited by Danny2011; 14-08-16 at 01:56.

Reviews

Tipp v galway today. Lets hope for another great semi final. If galway can stop tipp scoring goals then they have a great chance, but thats a big if. At 10/1 a draw is a tempting bet, however ile go for a tipp win, that'll keep danny happy.
    Well as my tipping has been shocking all year I will go for a Tipp win as well.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Well done tipp, a one point win. Galway kept them from scoring goals for a long time but then 2 in a minute or so was the changing of the game. I hope they win it out now.
    Ya two great semi finals after a poor enough year of hurling, I have a feeling Tipp will win the AI
    and it would be good for the game if they did. I cant believe I just said that.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast