Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: vital items

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    here is your chance look at my pussy very well is the only time you will see it .
    it's on me this one we know u u can't afford me
    That's a nice pussy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

kyla (18-04-16)

if you where educated , u had a bette vocabulary no matter who you are talking to .
    what makes u think i am not educated , unlike u i have an university degree , but i think u have no idea how a piece of paper like that looks like . now u are too sad to realising that all the time you sucked cock and lick arse did not pay out at all ))) poor u , u want me to land you some money ???
    no i help beggars like u ,

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin69 View Post
    i was educated unlike you....otherwise you wouldnt spend your days riding fat irish men hahahaha
    Play and don't regret !
    Belfast today and tomorrow !

Reviews

Seriously guys... lets not engage any more. This has run its course.

You're too classy for this shit honey... I'm off to bed...

Ah.. I'll sleep well now...

Lets not feed the trolls peeps...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

kyla (18-04-16)

Reviews

I don't know you but why say your English,,,when you couldn't be further from the truth...it's just a lot was talking about you last night...that your a Romanian claiming to be British
    Ah drop it man old story
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

kyla (18-04-16)

I see from your very classy pictures you dont leave much to the imigination ....im sure you will have big fat hairy irish lads....inside you every other day....you say that with such pride......you will never afford me......your a roma scammer......thanks but i will stick to the genuine british and irish girls....only the best for me......dont need no cheap roma loose pussy hahahaha
    i do whatever i want , when i want with who i want . and that is a luxury that u can not afford .
    no matter you will say it does not hurt me , but shows the true colours of you , to be honest i feel pity for you , to have such sad life to seek so much attention , such small cock .
    Play and don't regret !

Reviews

I only rang to see what you sounded like and omg what a rediclious english posh accent hahaha.......as i said i only kiss hungarian ass.....its so sweet.....id rather not kiss your poor roma ass.....i have a superb life getting to sleep with beautiful hungarian women.......i am scottish how do u know what i am....but at least we all know what you are....your a roma.......if i want to learn how to steal i will learn from romanians because thats all they dois scam and steal all throughout britain and ireland.....so no thanks i dont like roma pussy.....not if you were the last pussy on earth hahaha

Btw you are trying to hide your romanian....u are hiding that.....you should only hope to be from the british isles.
    You seem to forget you have to pay these women you sleep with

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

kyla (18-04-16)

amazing picture :d
    u are so right look at this thread over 240 replays and over 3000 views we did well tonight thank you calvin but i ll need my beauty sleep i go shopping tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Seriously guys... lets not engage any more. This has run its course.

You're too classy for this shit honey... I'm off to bed...

Ah.. I'll sleep well now...

Lets not feed the trolls peeps...
    Play and don't regret !

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyla For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (18-04-16), mymann (18-04-16)

Reviews

amazing picture :d
    u are so right look at this thread over 240 replays and over 3000 views we did well tonight thank you calvin but i ll need my beauty sleep i go shopping tomorrow
    Nite nite Kyla, see you tomorrow !! XXXX

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

kyla (19-04-16)

Reviews

Good evening Honey you enjoy your holiday? and ffs when you look like that, who cares if you a F***** alien, I certainly would not xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

kyla (18-04-16)

17. Default

if you where educated , u had a bette vocabulary no matter who you are talking to .
    what makes u think i am not educated , unlike u i have an university degree , but i think u have no idea how a piece of paper like that looks like . now u are too sad to realising that all the time you sucked cock and lick arse did not pay out at all ))) poor u , u want me to land you some money ???
    no i help beggars like u ,
    Your now living in one of the richest areas on this planet.....why dont you go with ur fancy degree and do something with it then hahahaha I have never heard such bullshit hahahahaha.......sorry but any man who benefits from a hooker is a pimp.......I think your getting me confused with your actual minder hahahaha.........if i want my ass licked ill get a little slapper like me to stick her tongue in my ass hahahahaha.......imagine putting a price on your body hahahahahaha.......the uni parents and everyone who knows you must be bursting with pride hahahahaha DOPE

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast