Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: vital items

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    amazing picture :d
    u are so right look at this thread over 240 replays and over 3000 views we did well tonight thank you calvin but i ll need my beauty sleep i go shopping tomorrow
    YOU PROUD OF YOUR 3000 VIEWS ....WOW YOU WILL HAVE A FEW EXTRA SMELLY FAT MEN INSIDE YOU TOMORROW FOR A FEW BOB HAHAHAHA........3000 AND COUNTING WHO AT LEAST NOW KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GETTING A CHEAP ROMA BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by lapd View Post
    Good evening Honey you enjoy your holiday? and ffs when you look like that, who cares if you a F***** alien, I certainly would not xxx
    i am amazing baby amazing thank you so much , i am having fun here with this pretender , i have a surprise for him if he reads the eotm links from my profile and looks at the first he might realise he is arguing alone in his ( her romanian) head
    Play and don't regret !
    Belfast today and tomorrow !

Reviews

i am amazing baby amazing thank you so much , i am having fun here with this pretender , i have a surprise for him if he reads the eotm links from my profile and looks at the first he might realise he is arguing alone in his ( her romanian) head
    Her

Reviews

i expected better here from kyla, why she even replying as not classy, only children on here

Reviews

Kyla is too much of a lady to post this, But I am no Lady
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

kyla (18-04-16)

7. Default

fucking hell dont put that on me.....id shoot myself if i was romanian hahahaha......be proud of your degree it got you 3000 views hahahaha...yes and of the 240 replies 200 are me hahahaha....talking sense

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin69 View Post
    YOU PROUD OF YOUR 3000 VIEWS ....WOW YOU WILL HAVE A FEW EXTRA SMELLY FAT MEN INSIDE YOU TOMORROW FOR A FEW BOB HAHAHAHA........3000 AND COUNTING WHO AT LEAST NOW KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GETTING A CHEAP ROMA BITCH
    anything but roma arguments and the bitch stuff , u said u "were " educated sorry but u have no arguments , u keep respiting yourself , u are boring and old , frustrated that i do better than you , and well u should be u deserve the pathetic life you have ,
    Play and don't regret !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kyla For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (18-04-16)

10. Default

anything but roma arguments and the bitch stuff , u said u "were " educated sorry but u have no arguments , u keep respiting yourself , u are boring and old , frustrated that i do better than you , and well u should be u deserve the pathetic life you have ,
    so you do better than me......by swiping the visa through your crack and ur pussy opens hahahaha......oh yes your outdoing yourself.......while your here go to english classes.....your written english.....i cant understand you......you stupid little whore ha

don't know if is a man or not and to be frank i don;t care
    Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Her
    Play and don't regret !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kyla For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (18-04-16)

Reviews

My two cents, there is nothing wrong with kyla pictures. the new picture with the red bra is great hun. Too much negativity on this site. Not productive. Good night

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to F-Dub For This Useful Post:

get20 (18-04-16), kyla (18-04-16), lapd (18-04-16)

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast