Thread: Clonmel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    Apartments raided October 2015.

Sandy x
    I suspected as much, but why does it take 6 months for news of raids to trickle down to clients.
    Considering the way that gardai tend to blitz a number of premises the same day, can we not have a news thread on here? That way everybody would know to be a little more careful.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    I suspected as much, but why does it take 6 months for news of raids to trickle down to clients.
    Considering the way that gardai tend to blitz a number of premises the same day, can we not have a news thread on here? That way everybody would know to be a little more careful.
    I assumed it was common knowledge, Tipperary is one of my regular tour spots, I had members on this site ringing me within days of the raids, informing me of the raids. I had regulars ringing me the following week, who aren't members of this site, also contacting me, letting me know what had been going on. I had regulars visiting me November/December, telling me there had been raids. It was no secret in the area.

Sandy x
    Last edited by Sexy Sandy 69; 18-04-16 at 14:55.
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee