Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Clonmel

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Waterford
    Posts
    27
    Reviews
    36

    Default Clonmel

    Anyone know why Clonmel is gone quiet,very few girls there lately.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    busted by the


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserRafaella25 (18-04-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (17-04-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kop1896 View Post
    Anyone know why Clonmel is gone quiet,very few girls there lately.
    Apartments raided October 2015.

    Sandy x
    ~ * ~ Busty UK 100% Independent Fit, Fun & Frisky Escort 086 124 8984~ * ~
    ~ * ~ CASHEL Sun 17th ~ 10am til 9pm. Mon 18th ~ 9am til 2pm ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ WITHHELD/LANDLINE NUMBERS/TEXT MESSAGES & ANY CALLS AFTER 9pm will not be answered ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ Phone sex available by paysafe vouchers only ~ * ~



  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

    funlover12 (17-04-16), joggon (18-04-16), philipkntz (18-04-16), tom sand (17-04-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    Apartments raided October 2015.

    Sandy x
    ha! didnt take a genius I suppose


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (17-04-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    308

    Default

    Clonmel is the greyhound coursing capital of the world! Probably full of blood thirsty red necks.

    On no, Bulmers comes from there, it's probably a lovely place so.

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvados View Post
    Clonmel is the greyhound coursing capital of the world! Probably full of blood thirsty red necks.

    On no, Bulmers comes from there, it's probably a lovely place so.
    Ah yes, Clonmel Champagne, you just cant beat it, although I have developed a taste for the orchard thieves.....I'm fond of sweet things!!

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cortez View Post
    Ah yes, Clonmel Champagne, you just cant beat it, although I have developed a taste for the orchard thieves.....I'm fond of sweet things!!
    Orchards thieves huh?... Came into my local recently, was given a sampler... Its like alcoholic Cidona... refreshing tho...

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Cortez (17-04-16)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,196
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Not many girls in Smithfield anymore either has there been garda about there too ?

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    Apartments raided October 2015.

    Sandy x
    I suspected as much, but why does it take 6 months for news of raids to trickle down to clients.
    Considering the way that gardai tend to blitz a number of premises the same day, can we not have a news thread on here? That way everybody would know to be a little more careful.
    If the Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know it's Me.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    I suspected as much, but why does it take 6 months for news of raids to trickle down to clients.
    Considering the way that gardai tend to blitz a number of premises the same day, can we not have a news thread on here? That way everybody would know to be a little more careful.
    I assumed it was common knowledge, Tipperary is one of my regular tour spots, I had members on this site ringing me within days of the raids, informing me of the raids. I had regulars ringing me the following week, who aren't members of this site, also contacting me, letting me know what had been going on. I had regulars visiting me November/December, telling me there had been raids. It was no secret in the area.

    Sandy x
    Last edited by Sexy Sandy 69; 18-04-16 at 15:55.
    ~ * ~ Busty UK 100% Independent Fit, Fun & Frisky Escort 086 124 8984~ * ~
    ~ * ~ CASHEL Sun 17th ~ 10am til 9pm. Mon 18th ~ 9am til 2pm ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ WITHHELD/LANDLINE NUMBERS/TEXT MESSAGES & ANY CALLS AFTER 9pm will not be answered ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ Phone sex available by paysafe vouchers only ~ * ~



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •