Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burner / punter phones

Quote Originally Posted by ford pefect View Post
    After using my own phone for years I decided to get a designated phone fo punting , I have had s bill paid phone for decades , but not used to pre-pay .
    I buy €10 top with cash , but doesn't seem to last long even with not many calls,( do you have a certain time to use credit ) they want credit card details etc to do a deal ,which defeats the purpose of being discreet , any suggestions ?
    If you're concerned about discretion, what about a sim card plan? I am not sure what kind of phone you have bought for this purpose, but assuming your personal phone is a smart phone you should be able to just switch in between the sim cards. I know all the major carriers have some version of this, it is what I use for my personal phone (my carrier is 3!) I don't recall if I had to do anything when getting the sim card other than paying the couple euro it cost... and for my monthly bill I just buy a 20Euro topup from the local Spar once a month. It gives me unlimited texts, calls, and data.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Thanks Wacker
    You know me miss sexy

Always willing to help

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Indians and Nigerians.... free international calls aren't they or is that Lyca....

oh and rambo is 089.....
    Are you sure of that Babe xx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    my number is 089 but i'm actually with vodafone,087, maybe thats why the girls are not answering my calls
    I'm 086 and they don't answer me either.

Reviews

What is wrong with 089, I used it for a long time,had no problem with it as you can have a unregistered 086 087 085,??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    my number is 089 but i'm actually with vodafone,087, maybe thats why the girls are not answering my calls
    No. . . I wouldn't say that's the reason

7. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (14-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    You must be very chatty! I use a cheap Tesco Mobile PAYG one, topped up with vouchers. I have put a total of £50 on it, for over 40 appointments - a tiny fraction of my costs. It is a UK number so I would expect calls to Irish numbers to be more expensive as well.
    It's an 086 on three network Yand I only use it to make appointments, other than that it's switched off, yet I have to top it up regularly which is a nuisance , I thought if I could do a monthly plan without giving personal details it would be better

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ford pefect View Post
    It's an 086 on three network Yand I only use it to make appointments, other than that it's switched off, yet I have to top it up regularly which is a nuisance , I thought if I could do a monthly plan without giving personal details it would be better
    rates are about 15c/min, so if youre topping up by 20....you can work out actually you are on the phone... so you are using your credit in about 5 hours! fuck me, how often are you punting to need 5 hours of talk time per month

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    rates are about 15c/min, so if youre topping up by 20....you can work out actually you are on the phone... so you are using your credit in about 5 hours! fuck me, how often are you punting to need 5 hours of talk time per month
    He's tom rambos secretary

11. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

alcatel (14-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    He's tom rambos secretary
    or gets lost............alot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12