Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Jorge....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default Jorge....

    Barca need the ref,and even when they have him they can lose,I would cry if I could stop laughing,meanwhile "gaynaldo" as you called him has scored three to get to the semi final.......I am not one to laugh..... I really don't need to.


    I waited to post this for the reaction to Barca deserved a pen....How could anyone think Iniesta should not be sent off? That ends the game.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,924

    Default

    would you try getting out the other side of bed please saul?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Barca need the ref,and even when they have him they can lose,I would cry if I could stop laughing,meanwhile "gaynaldo" as you called him has scored three to get to the semi final.......I am not one to laugh..... I really don't need to.


    I waited to post this for the reaction to Barca deserved a pen....How could anyone think Iniesta should not be sent off? That ends the game.

    What he was not sent off


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    What he was not sent off
    Not even a card,cause he was playing for Barca...awful!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    would you try getting out the other side of bed please saul?
    I would ,but you keep trying to get a guy between us! And a slightly dodgy one at that!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I would ,but you keep trying to get a guy between us! And a slightly dodgy one at that!

    007?


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (13-04-16)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    007?

    I thought it was a man in braces


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (13-04-16)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I thought it was a man in braces

    i'm going to bed, i can't keep up with my lies

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (13-04-16)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    i'm going to bed, i can't keep up with my lies
    You see when you lie all the time ( on your back that is )
    You don,t know what,s the truth anymore


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    SophieX (13-04-16)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    007?

    Private jokes don't count!...nor do they remain private it seems

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (13-04-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •