Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: British Culture Secretary's relationship with sex worker causes controversy.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,256
    Reviews
    178

    Default British Culture Secretary's relationship with sex worker causes controversy.

    More power to his elbow (and other parts of his anatomy) I say.
    It just proves he is human and not a political stuffed shirt.

    The Labour Party has called for Culture Secretary John Whittingdale to withdraw from press regulation decisions after news of his relationship with a sex worker broke.

    However, Downing Street said Mr Whittingdale was "a single man entitled to a private life" and had the full confidence of the prime minister.

    Read here http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36031743
    Last edited by SteveB; 13-04-16 at 12:24.

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (13-04-16), CurvyNina (13-04-16), iwantaces (13-04-16), nibb (14-04-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (13-04-16), shyguyshyguy12 (13-04-16), tom rambo (13-04-16), tony1 (13-04-16), willie wacker (13-04-16), Wolverine (13-04-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness
    Posts
    2,359
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Maybe if they make a song and dance about this people will forget about Cameron being a tax dodger.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

    iwantaces (13-04-16), LuckyLu (13-04-16), tom rambo (13-04-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    421
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    More power to his elbow (and other parts of his anatomy) I say.
    It just proves he is human and not a political stuffed shirt.

    The Labour Party has called for Culture Secretary John Whittingdale to withdraw from press regulation decisions after news of his relationship with a sex worker broke.

    However, Downing Street said Mr Whittingdale was "a single man entitled to a private life" and had the full confidence of the prime minister.

    Read here http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36031743
    I'ts not a morality issue but rather allegations of conflict of interest. The lady a Dominatrix apparently is not really at the core of the issue. Rather it is alleged that 4 publications deliberately held back this story which dates back a few years and this was in some was used to influence decisions Whittingdale made in relation to press regulations. You will be glad to know that this upstanding member of the British establishment terminated his relationship with the lady concerned when he discovered she was a sex worker.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dom Dunn For This Useful Post:

    lapd (13-04-16), milkman (13-04-16), SteveB (13-04-16)

  7. #4

    Default

    Nothing new about MP's and Dom's. They have been at it for years and will continue to do it. I bet he takes a big black rubber cawk up the rodney
    Sure didn't bank robbers get there hands on a load of pics taken by some madam showing MP's and lords getting nasty with dom's. I think one of the royal family was in the pics as well having a 3 way. Your wan Princess Margaret.


  8. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    421
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Sorry I'm not really a royal follower but which one of the Winsors is Margaret

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    GALWAY
    Posts
    1,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    Sorry I'm not really a royal follower but which one of the Winsors is Margaret
    The Queens sister.
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.



  10. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    Sorry I'm not really a royal follower but which one of the Winsors is Margaret

    This one. Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon(she liked the coke also, snowdon rofl) She was a right goer apparently.





    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goer
    Last edited by Dalton23; 13-04-16 at 15:40.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    421
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Older or younger? Either way this must have been back in the day!

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    421
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    I wish I was around then to have something nice licked off my shlong!!

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,256
    Reviews
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    I'ts not a morality issue but rather allegations of conflict of interest. The lady a Dominatrix apparently is not really at the core of the issue. Rather it is alleged that 4 publications deliberately held back this story which dates back a few years and this was in some was used to influence decisions Whittingdale made in relation to press regulations. You will be glad to know that this upstanding member of the British establishment terminated his relationship with the lady concerned when he discovered she was a sex worker.

    I'ts not a morality issue in Britain.
    Imagine what sort of issue it would be in Ireland, in either Jurisdiction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •