Thread: Extras etiquette?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

I'm coming in on this a bit late but thought I'd offer my two pence because I can....so here goes.....
    I've seen a few couples during my career and so have my friends. I do charge extra for a couple but this is usually standard and you should be told what the rate for couples is. I'd always go for a more expensive lady with reviews and good english ect as you'll find that they won't charge for 'extras' and communication is much simpler. (My only extra charge is for milk but only because I'm the only only woman in the country offering this service and it's called liquid gold for a reason ;-))
    For me, I make it an absolute stipulation that I must speak to the lady (if it's a MF couple and the M is calling) before I will agree to an appointment. This is because sometimes men will get silly or super excited and forget the limits that have been agreed between the couple. Us ladies tend to keep our heads abit more and can discuss the finer details making the whole appointment a very fun affair without stepping over the agreed lines.
    My friend (UK) had an awful situation where a couple turned up and she had only spoken to the guy who had said that he wanted to have sex with her whilst his wife watched and vice versa, turns out that this is NOT what had been agreed between the couple and they ended up having an almighty row in the middle on the appointment and the wife stormed out!!! Eeekk.
    I've seen that others have given you great advice and although I haven't ever sought services, if I did then I would defiantly be speaking to the lady in question before trusting a guy to book....happy punting xxx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lactatinglucy For This Useful Post:

ClarkKent (14-04-16), ShadowEmpress (14-04-16)