Thread: My 1st experience was a bad experience

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Humdinger69 View Post
    I've wanted to sleep with a TS for a very long time and today I finally got around to doing it when I met the very beautiful TS. She was very forceful and rough when she was fucking me and I'm still in a lot of pain because of the hard pounding she gave me. I was just wondering if it always hurts this much? I feel slightly scared to go back near a TS again after today's experience but can you guys recommend any girls that would ease me in to this scene due to my inexperience? I would just like to say that she is a lovely girl with an amazing package. Today was the first time I ever sucked a cock and I loved it. I can't believe how good it tasted. Guys please help me out.
    Your first time was a bad experience because you didn't pick the right girl it wasn't your fault.

I have been punting for about 8 years and have probably seen 90% of every TS/TV that have graced our shores and there is only a handful who would be good for first timers.
    ................................."Debt is the slavery of the free"................................

Quote Originally Posted by 2big View Post
    Your first time was a bad experience because you didn't pick the right girl it wasn't your fault.

I have been punting for about 8 years and have probably seen 90% of every TS/TV that have graced our shores and there is only a handful who would be good for first timers.
    I will just have to put it down as a learning experience but which girls would you recommend who would be good for a first timer?