Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 1st experience was a bad experience

1. Default My 1st experience was a bad experience

I've wanted to sleep with a TS for a very long time and today I finally got around to doing it when I met the very beautiful TS. She was very forceful and rough when she was fucking me and I'm still in a lot of pain because of the hard pounding she gave me. I was just wondering if it always hurts this much? I feel slightly scared to go back near a TS again after today's experience but can you guys recommend any girls that would ease me in to this scene due to my inexperience? I would just like to say that she is a lovely girl with an amazing package. Today was the first time I ever sucked a cock and I loved it. I can't believe how good it tasted. Guys please help me out.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 13-04-16 at 01:57.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Humdinger69 For This Useful Post:

Coupling (12-04-16)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    ^ ridiculous first post.....

you contradicted yourself.
    I get what you mean but I enjoyed the oral aspect of the meeting but the anal side of it has actually scared me slightly.

Maybe you should buy some sex toys and ease yourself in (butt plugs, dildos etc.)

You can train yourself up to and discover what you can take.

No point going to see a TS with an 11" cock, when all you can take is a 7"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to El Cid For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (13-04-16)

6. Default

@humdinger im sure how sore you feel will ease off over the next day or two. Sounds like you just need a little reassurance ?

If a ts / tv is well endowed you need to take it handy.), but you know that now.

Plenty of almost resident ts's here in IE, so maybe try someone different next time ?

I just looked her profile. Stunning alright
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 13-04-16 at 01:59.

@Humdinger Hi, you live and learn I suppose, my advice would be if you visit a TS again go for a lady next time with a smaller package and who has a reputation of being experienced with first timers.
    BTW I live in Belfast and I was thinking of visiting her for my first time with a TS as well, might still go but probably wouldn't allow her to fuck me after reading your post. Just out out of interest did she allow you to return the favour ?
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 13-04-16 at 02:00.

Reviews

I have been following these threads for some time, and it seems to be that all anyone wants is the biggest cock and the most vicious pounding. I can't see the attraction at all.
    Does no one do "slowly, gently, and with feeling" ? Most Tgirls seem to advertise GFE but without kisses,cuddles or any intimacy..... ie PSE. are they all angry about something?
    Mr Cuddles. everyone needs a cuddle

If you don't like anal then don't do it- just suck cock as that's your thing. The only rules are to do what makes you happy.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mushi For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (13-04-16), LuckyLu (13-04-16)

11. Default

I see moderator edited out the TS name which is fair enough.

All is well...

Quote Originally Posted by Humdinger69 View Post
    I've wanted to sleep with a TS for a very long time and today I finally got around to doing it when I met the very beautiful TS. She was very forceful and rough when she was fucking me and I'm still in a lot of pain because of the hard pounding she gave me. I was just wondering if it always hurts this much? I feel slightly scared to go back near a TS again after today's experience but can you guys recommend any girls that would ease me in to this scene due to my inexperience? I would just like to say that she is a lovely girl with an amazing package. Today was the first time I ever sucked a cock and I loved it. I can't believe how good it tasted. Guys please help me out.
    Your first time was a bad experience because you didn't pick the right girl it wasn't your fault.

I have been punting for about 8 years and have probably seen 90% of every TS/TV that have graced our shores and there is only a handful who would be good for first timers.
    ................................."Debt is the slavery of the free"................................

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Coupling View Post
    @Humdinger Hi, you live and learn I suppose, my advice would be if you visit a TS again go for a lady next time with a smaller package and who has a reputation of being experienced with first timers.
    BTW I live in Belfast and I was thinking of visiting her for my first time with a TS as well, might still go but probably wouldn't allow her to fuck me after reading your post. Just out out of interest did she allow you to return the favour ?
    No, I didn't get a chance to return the favour. Her English is rather limited which didn't help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast