Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Wow. Is this a new record?

  1. #1

    Default Wow. Is this a new record?

    70 Female escorts in Belfast. Never seen that amount advertising at the same time.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton23 View Post
    70 Female escorts in Belfast. Never seen that amount advertising at the same time.

    The '' new law'' must be attracting them.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    Dalton23 (11-04-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,481
    Reviews
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton23 View Post
    70 Female escorts in Belfast. Never seen that amount advertising at the same time.

    Nope, on the 1st April there was 84.5
    Follow your dreams, there not going anywhere, unless you act on them.
    Don't put off what you can do today.
    Don't buy wireless earpods, there not there yet.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to shyguyshyguy12 For This Useful Post:

    Dalton23 (11-04-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,897
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    There were more in December I think 90 or 96

    They all think Iím crazy...and they must be right...
    💕Curvy Nina💕

    Follow me on Twitter

    @CurvyNinaXXX

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to CurvyNina For This Useful Post:

    Dalton23 (11-04-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,897
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Nope, on the 1st April there was 84.5


    Lol...the other 0.5 escort has packed her bags and ran ������

    They all think Iím crazy...and they must be right...
    💕Curvy Nina💕

    Follow me on Twitter

    @CurvyNinaXXX

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurvyNina For This Useful Post:

    Dalton23 (11-04-16), Ketchup (11-04-16), shyguyshyguy12 (11-04-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,809
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    woohoo!!!!!!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Dalton23 (11-04-16)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,481
    Reviews
    60

    Default

    Break out the extra big wallet
    Last edited by shyguyshyguy12; 11-04-16 at 17:20.
    Follow your dreams, there not going anywhere, unless you act on them.
    Don't put off what you can do today.
    Don't buy wireless earpods, there not there yet.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to shyguyshyguy12 For This Useful Post:

    Dalton23 (11-04-16)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Stark Tower
    Posts
    686
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Unfortunately when you click allows reviews and verified pictures it drops to 33 lol

    Quite a few about but wtf is up with the adverts. Erika has only appeared in Belfast today yet the advert says Friday 8th April meaning I could have been meeting her on Saturday when I wasn't working. Same thing happened last week, I texted a girl I'd met before who was meant to be in Belfast for three more days after the day I texte her.. Later that day her ad had changed to Dublin and had been there for previous few days lol
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

    Dalton23 (11-04-16)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,809
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
    Unfortunately when you click allows reviews and verified pictures it drops to 33 lol

    Quite a few about but wtf is up with the adverts. Erika has only appeared in Belfast today yet the advert says Friday 8th April meaning I could have been meeting her on Saturday when I wasn't working. Same thing happened last week, I texted a girl I'd met before who was meant to be in Belfast for three more days after the day I texte her.. Later that day her ad had changed to Dublin and had been there for previous few days lol
    You just reminded me of a job I need to get done reference verification. Thanks

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Dalton23 (11-04-16)

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Stark Tower
    Posts
    686
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    You just reminded me of a job I need to get done reference verification. Thanks
    Not sure how bit happy to help lol
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •