Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Safe Oral Sex

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Ok so why haven't I caught anything after 10 years or more of licking pussy at least once and usually twice a week.
    If your mouth is healthy, no ulcers, cuts, gum disease, it helps.
    And I reckon pussy licking is safer than those who do a lot of C. I. M.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

HPV
    Human papilloma Virus.
    Basically wart viruses.
    Many varieties.
    A couple are responsible for causing cervical cancer in women.
    Apart from sexual contacr, can be spread by skin to skin contact or fingers.
    It is now accepted that the HPV varieties implicated in cervical cancer may also sometimes play a part in some anal and penile cancers and also some mouth cancers.
    People who have engaged in cunnilingus with many partners increase their risk of this oral cancer, somewhat, of course the issue is also added to by smoking and /or heavy drinking.
    The good news is that most peoples' immine systems deal with these HPV. viruses. However in the case of cervical cancer, maybe 2.5 per cent of women exposed may in time go on to develop cancer. If caught in time, it is very treatable, hence the importance of regular screening.
    HPV vaccines exist and are now given in some countries, to females aged 12 to 25.The vaccine should preferably be given prior to sexual activity commencing.
    Australia, I believe also offers HPV vaccination to young males.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    HPV
    Human papilloma Virus.
    Basically wart viruses.
    Many varieties.
    A couple are responsible for causing cervical cancer in women.
    Apart from sexual contacr, can be spread by skin to skin contact or fingers.
    It is now accepted that the HPV varieties implicated in cervical cancer may also sometimes play a part in some anal and penile cancers and also some mouth cancers.
    People who have engaged in cunnilingus with many partners increase their risk of this oral cancer, somewhat, of course the issue is also added to by smoking and /or heavy drinking.
    The good news is that most peoples' immine systems deal with these HPV. viruses. However in the case of cervical cancer, maybe 2.5 per cent of women exposed may in time go on to develop cancer. If caught in time, it is very treatable, hence the importance of regular screening.
    HPV vaccines exist and are now given in some countries, to females aged 12 to 25.The vaccine should preferably be given prior to sexual activity commencing.
    Australia, I believe also offers HPV vaccination to young males.
    and cancer for men after 69 ...
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

Derry - Belfast - Dublin - Cork

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    and cancer for men after 69 ...
    Is that when you reach 69 or do 69

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Is that when you reach 69 or do 69