Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Hi Everyone.

  1. Thumbs up Hi Everyone.

    Hello to you all on EI,i'm Calvin
    I'm new to the site,but not to punting ,anyway I just thought i'd introduce myself to you all.
    I have been a regular reader of the forums and in the past they have been of great help to me.
    I look forward to chatting on the forums and especially all the sexy ladies.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calvin69 For This Useful Post:

    LuckyLu (05-04-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (05-04-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,700
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Welcome Calvin... Have fun.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Calvin69 (05-04-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,808

    Default

    Hello!

    Very nice of you to introduce yourself.
    Let us know if there is anything you need or are unsure about and welcome
    Xxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin69 View Post
    Hello to you all on EI,i'm Calvin
    I'm new to the site,but not to punting ,anyway I just thought i'd introduce myself to you all.
    I have been a regular reader of the forums and in the past they have been of great help to me.
    I look forward to chatting on the forums and especially all the sexy ladies.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    Calvin69 (05-04-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,039
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    Let us know if there is anything you need or are unsure about and welcome
    Xxx
    I need the winning numbers for next Saturdays lotto and I'm not sure where to find them

    ps Hi Calvin and welcome, by the way hows Hobbit ?
    Last edited by nitram; 05-04-16 at 14:45.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nitram For This Useful Post:

    Calvin69 (05-04-16), ClarkKent (16-04-16)

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    Hello!

    Very nice of you to introduce yourself.
    Let us know if there is anything you need or are unsure about and welcome
    Xxx
    Thank LuckyLu,that is very nice of you.I don't know why,I hadn't signed up sooner,as i'm always on this site,checking out the sexy ladies.I think the review system,this site has,is such a huge help to us punters and I hope to add to that,in the future.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Calvin69 For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (05-04-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,620
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin69 View Post
    Hello to you all on EI,i'm Calvin
    I'm new to the site,but not to punting ,anyway I just thought i'd introduce myself to you all.
    I have been a regular reader of the forums and in the past they have been of great help to me.
    I look forward to chatting on the forums and especially all the sexy ladies.
    Welcome Calvin
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    Calvin69 (05-04-16)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,946
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Welcome Calvin69.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Calvin69 (05-04-16)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,727
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin69 View Post
    Thank LuckyLu,that is very nice of you.I don't know why,I hadn't signed up sooner,as i'm always on this site,checking out the sexy ladies.I think the review system,this site has,is such a huge help to us punters and I hope to add to that,in the future.
    She's lulling you into a false sense of security . . .

    Be careful of that one . . that's all I'm saying

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    Calvin69 (08-04-16)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,799

    Default

    Welcome Calvin, have fun & enjoy,

    Sandy x
    ~ * ~ Busty UK 100% Independent Fit, Fun & Frisky Escort 086 124 8984~ * ~
    ~ * ~ MONAGHAN Until & including Wed 24th Jan ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ WITHHELD/LANDLINE NUMBERS/TEXT MESSAGES & ANY CALLS AFTER 9pm will not be answered ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ Phone sex available by paysafe vouchers only ~ * ~


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

    Calvin69 (08-04-16)

  19. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nitram View Post
    I need the winning numbers for next Saturdays lotto and I'm not sure where to find them

    ps Hi Calvin and welcome, by the way hows Hobbit ?
    Hobbes..
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (08-04-16), Calvin69 (08-04-16), ClarkKent (16-04-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •