Thread: Help with translation to Romanian.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Help with translation to Romanian.

Some time back, I had a very nice appointment with a lady and a very nice chat afterwards.
    I had, had some difficulty following her directions and suggested that she direct from a different landmark, as the landmark she used was associated with another brothel.
    She asked me to help her understand some common phrases, Murphy's Law being one of them.
    Anyway, there was one phrase that she just couldn't understand, and I said I'd try to learn some Romanian before my next visit. I hope to see her soon and I haven't done my homework yet.
    The phrase she asked me to help with was when a client asked to be teased erotically and titillated, she did understand teasing as in school-yard teasing, but shecould not grasp the concept of it being erotic unless the client was into humiliation.
    Anyway I promised to do some homework before my next visit. I also know that Google is my friend, but she had already tried translation apps without success.
    Her English was almost prefect, but she told me that her native language was Romanian (There isn't an R in her name).
    Any help appreciated.
    Last edited by philipkntz; 28-03-16 at 08:50.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.