Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ts shemale rammer

Quote Originally Posted by Lad1234 View Post
    All I'll say is she isn't for the faint hearted, I thought I could handle her I was wrong very wrong she likes it very rough and her dick size is far bigger than her profile says, I just wish I could take it because she is crazy hott I see she's back in Belfast maybe I'll have the courage to try again but I'm scared! haha
    If you promise you will handle my 'friend' a bit longer this time, i promise you'll get your reward that you missed last time.

ps: Next time, don't underestimate my best friend's power

Quote Originally Posted by tokerama View Post
    yes Ms Rammer, maybe head down to Belfast a bit early? :P
    Can't wait to be in my favourite city, hun 1 day left

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Can't wait to be in my favourite city, hun 1 day left
    i'm sure you have lots of submissive belfast bois lining up to bend over so you can ram their dirty assholes, while pulling their hair, calling them names, slapping them and spitting over them. Maybe you can fuck me doggy in front of a mirror so i get to watch you ramming me. Maybe switch to other positions so you can watch my face while you ram me. Then if i'm a good boy i might be rewarded with you cumming over my face with my mouth wide open. Then if i've been really good, and if you are also kinda full and you like the look of my open mouth - you might decide to help clean me off and take me into the bathroom & make me lie down with my mouth open as you cover me in a golden shower and ofcourse i'd say 'thank you mistress rammer' at the end :P
    Last edited by tokerama; 03-04-16 at 15:22.

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    ps: Next time, don't underestimate my best friend's power
    haha, i didnt

Reviews

You look in good shape Ms Rammer...you must work out.....i like that!

Reviews

Last night the wonderful Miss Rammer took my virginity. There's normal virginity and then there's Rammer virginity - once she makes you her bitch, you'll know what I'm talking about! I don't think she's bigger downstairs than her profile says - probably about right, whereas others exaggerate. She REALLY knows how to use it, though - if you want to be pounded, Miss Rammer is the lady to see. She's absolutely gorgeous, too

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hoordog For This Useful Post:

ts-shemale-rammer (01-05-16)

8. Default

How big is her piece? might pay her a visit

Reviews

It's hard to judge but at least 7 inches, and thick with it. I didn't think I'd be able to take it but she got it into me and I enjoyed every second of it! You haven't been rammed until you've been rammed by Miss Rammer - give it a go. She's only here for one or two more days this time, I think. (I got to taste her cum too, lucky boy me!)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hoordog For This Useful Post:

ts-shemale-rammer (01-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tokerama View Post
    i'm sure you have lots of submissive belfast bois lining up to bend over so you can ram their dirty assholes, while pulling their hair, calling them names, slapping them and spitting over them. Maybe you can fuck me doggy in front of a mirror so i get to watch you ramming me. Maybe switch to other positions so you can watch my face while you ram me. Then if i'm a good boy i might be rewarded with you cumming over my face with my mouth wide open. Then if i've been really good, and if you are also kinda full and you like the look of my open mouth - you might decide to help clean me off and take me into the bathroom & make me lie down with my mouth open as you cover me in a golden shower and ofcourse i'd say 'thank you mistress rammer' at the end :P
    You often wonder if a contributor like the above actually follows through on his post, or just has a wank thinking about it

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (04-05-16), Meursault (01-05-16), ts-shemale-rammer (01-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    You often wonder if a contributor like the above actually follows through on his post, or just has a wank thinking about it
    if it were me it would be the latter
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (04-05-16)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast