Thread: Ts shemale rammer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Last night the wonderful Miss Rammer took my virginity. There's normal virginity and then there's Rammer virginity - once she makes you her bitch, you'll know what I'm talking about! I don't think she's bigger downstairs than her profile says - probably about right, whereas others exaggerate. She REALLY knows how to use it, though - if you want to be pounded, Miss Rammer is the lady to see. She's absolutely gorgeous, too

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hoordog For This Useful Post:

ts-shemale-rammer (01-05-16)

3. Default

How big is her piece? might pay her a visit

Reviews

It's hard to judge but at least 7 inches, and thick with it. I didn't think I'd be able to take it but she got it into me and I enjoyed every second of it! You haven't been rammed until you've been rammed by Miss Rammer - give it a go. She's only here for one or two more days this time, I think. (I got to taste her cum too, lucky boy me!)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hoordog For This Useful Post:

ts-shemale-rammer (01-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by hoordog View Post
    Last night the wonderful Miss Rammer took my virginity. There's normal virginity and then there's Rammer virginity - once she makes you her bitch, you'll know what I'm talking about! I don't think she's bigger downstairs than her profile says - probably about right, whereas others exaggerate. She REALLY knows how to use it, though - if you want to be pounded, Miss Rammer is the lady to see. She's absolutely gorgeous, too
    Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to take someone's virginity

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

treehugger (05-05-16)

Reviews

You are the best, so you should enjoy it! My ass couldn't take any more on Friday but next time I'll let you ram me even harder, then I'll beg for more.