Thread: What does Easter mean to you!!

Reviews

Default What does Easter mean to you!!

As many of the girls come from countries all around the world, i find it interesting how people celibrate Easter and particularly how 'Eggs ' are part of it

Some paint hen eggs, duck eggs etc
    Some eat big chocolate eggs
    God knows what others do!

Whats Easter to you!

here a bad day for work, a boring day . Home a very nice happy time spent with love ones.

How i spent here ? waiting tomorow day lol watching movies and getting very boring . is not any fun to paint eggs when u are alone just with your dog , is more a sad time as u wish to be home but... life is all a compromise special when u choose this job u choose to be far from family... and this is what its hurt the most for me...
    Last edited by FetishCherry; 25-03-16 at 11:34.
    Tie and tease is the practice of tying up a partner and bringing them to the brink of climax by stopping short and denying them an orgasm. In tie and tease, the bound partner is often stimulated repeatedly and held in a highly-aroused state without relief.If the passive (bound) partner is permitted to orgasm it may be more intense than usual due to the extended stimulation and resulting build up of tension and arousal. Alternately, the bound partner may be completely denied orgasm and left in a state of sexual frustration.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

alcatel (25-03-16), Clueless (25-03-16), redforever (25-03-16), tom rambo (25-03-16), tom sand (25-03-16)