Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Its getting to be a joke now...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    I don't, can anyone illuminate me?
    Yes Lu. As far as I know it is not possible to advertise for one day only, is this true. Therefore the same girl appearing on the main page two days in a row is rather impossible.. would you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Yes Lu. As far as I know it is not possible to advertise for one day only, is this true. Therefore the same girl appearing on the main page two days in a row is rather impossible.. would you agree?
    I seem to have been editing my post to reply to you both when you posted

I can assure you that it is possible, being on the front page daily for few days in a row.
    Many advertisers do buy a short tour and then boost / extend their adverts daily.

I know this system in and out as I was a part of Advertising Team before I joined the forums.

Reviews

Reviews

Never can understand wtf guys are doing here. You view profiles and have the option of seeing girls with verified pictures and reviews or seeing girls with neither. Why the hell would you see the latter, I wouldn't even do it with someone else's money.
    If the girls that have fake photos and don't allow reviews are sitting around with no business surely they will change their business approach. The fact there are so many profiles that are fake that still advertise mean there are a large number OF plonkers still visiting these girls. Again I say WTF are the thinking.
    Fighting for your tomorrow

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to john connor For This Useful Post:

KevinACE (25-03-16), LuckyLu (28-03-16), Petros (25-03-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (26-03-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john connor View Post
    Never can understand wtf guys are doing here. You view profiles and have the option of seeing girls with verified pictures and reviews or seeing girls with neither. Why the hell would you see the latter, I wouldn't even do it with someone else's money.
    If the girls that have fake photos and don't allow reviews are sitting around with no business surely they will change their business approach. The fact there are so many profiles that are fake that still advertise mean there are a large number OF plonkers still visiting these girls. Again I say WTF are the thinking.
    I don't know what it is with newbies but they seem to levitate towards those ladies who have "opted out" of the review system. It does not matter what advice is given on the forums many seem to think they are onto a good thing when they spot such a girl advertising!
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Reviews

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Are these the same person??
    I think they are
    Hard to say.
    Perhaps taken (and photoshopped) by the same photographer?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (25-03-16)

Blog Entries

Personally I feel that EI should put more effort into screening and finding fake adverts as part of the service provided for the advertisers who pay top dollar for their advert. That should come with a guarantee of a minimum amount of fake competition, which works two fold, as it removes doubt that we too may be fake and reduced competition that is not just dishonest, but deliberately scamming clients.

Forum members reporting fake adverts should be the exception and not the norm, as in a once in a blue moon discovery. They should not be making it through to going live. This may be a full time job for someone in the office, but considering the cost of the advertising (particularly in Ireland/N.Ireland) that cost should be covered. This does not mean you have to reject the adverts, simply get them to conform to the same standards and criteria as the rest of us seem to have to follow.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sandy 69 (26-03-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    I don't know what it is with newbies but they seem to levitate towards those ladies who have "opted out" of the review system. It does not matter what advice is given on the forums many seem to think they are onto a good thing when they spot such a girl advertising!
    I think it's neither.

They dabble with the glossy profile, see the reality, and go ahead assuming "this is as good as it gets"

Education. They need education. Unfortunately unless we decide to press release the facts... Let's just enjoy the education we have.... Albeit with a wry smile.

Must remember in small towns we do not get same selection as in Dublin and can then we tempted to visit a lady who you hope will be ok

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john deere For This Useful Post:

SteveB (25-03-16), TonyB (25-03-16)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast