Thread: Its getting to be a joke now...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    Good Morning,

I am sure you have heard this all before but let me give you the official line from the company behind our reasoning:

We do not want to discriminate anyone. We provide the same advertising opportunity to all our advertisers, regardless if they wish to verify their pictures or open their profile to the reviews. I understand that some advertisers might choose to avoid reviews for different reasons, but we still would like to protect those who wish their business to remain private in order to protect their privacy.

There are advanced search options for the reviews and verification of the profile available. There will be more filters to be added on to make this more accurate. For now just please tick the boxes "verified photos" and "allows reviews" next to select language when searching.
    Yes yes yes... We know the "official line".. But I'm just putting it out there, not all punters are EI savy... and if new customers get burnt too often will that affect biz?

This site, I think, is brill... possibly one of the best in the world... why drag it down with prominent falsehood...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (25-03-16), MidlifeCrisis (25-03-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (25-03-16), SteveB (25-03-16)