Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: who's in castlebar and open for a visit tonight?

  1. Default who's in castlebar and open for a visit tonight?

    wanting a clean and fun lady for tonight please in or around castlebar....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tosh555 View Post
    wanting a clean and fun lady for tonight please in or around castlebar....
    I think Enda Kenny is free tonight . . .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tosh555 View Post
    wanting a clean and fun lady for tonight please in or around castlebar....
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...&__=Ugl#latest

    However I doubt any of the ladies being a shop like to be open......
    Good bye Ireland!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    I think Enda Kenny is free tonight . . .
    But is he ready to take it up the ass to form a government?
    Last edited by alcatel; 23-03-16 at 22:31.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  5. Default

    inactive dude

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    But is he ready to take it up the ass to form a government?
    Only independents need apply

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...&__=Ugl#latest

    However I doubt any of the ladies being a shop like to be open......
    many apologies for my description....1rst time user me

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to tosh555 For This Useful Post:

    Stella (23-03-16)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •