Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Getting in shape ;(

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,229
    Reviews
    59

    Love Getting in shape ;(

    Tried to do a pushup and I couldn't do one . Must keep trying and exercise.

    Don't get out of shape, it's harder to sort out later on.
    Hello

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,676
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Tried to do a pushup and I couldn't do one . Must keep trying and exercise.

    Don't get out of shape, it's harder to sort out later on.
    If pressups are ya thing then log into 100pressups.com . Theres a few bits worth reading but basically start with 1 and increase to 5 , 10 , 25 etc.....

    But what you really need is cardio. Get that ticker active.
    Start with a walk , slow jog , fast jog , short sprints etc....you get the picture.

    Or get a bike , try swimming.
    Its never to late and most importantly dont give up.
    Its shouldn't be a passing fad. Its the long haul which will stand to ya later on in life.

    Now what are ya doing sitting on ya arse. Get up , get out , get some fresh air and enjoy.

  3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (22-03-16), Best Before (23-03-16), JAMESCORK (22-03-16), Rocker123 (22-03-16), royaler (23-03-16), shyguyshyguy12 (22-03-16), tom sand (22-03-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    993
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Tried to do a pushup and I couldn't do one . Must keep trying and exercise.

    Don't get out of shape, it's harder to sort out later on.

    Are you stuck face down on the floor ....

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danny2011 For This Useful Post:

    MidlifeCrisis (22-03-16), redforever (22-03-16), shyguyshyguy12 (22-03-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    I have always tried to stay toned. Going to the gym can become addictive, and what a great addiction to have. To lose tone will add years to an already ageing body. Its easy to turn that around. As Zilch says... just get up off yer arse.


  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Rocker123 (22-03-16), shyguyshyguy12 (22-03-16), tom sand (22-03-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,229
    Reviews
    59

    Default

    Maybe a mistress to whip me into shape
    Hello

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Maybe a mistress to whip me into shape
    I tell ya shy... You start going to the gym and combine about 20 mins cardio with 40 mins weights and you WILL shape up. You just need to keep it consistent. If I had you I'd make a man outta ya in 3 months. But you'd be in the gym 5 days a week...

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    shyguyshyguy12 (22-03-16)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,229
    Reviews
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I tell ya shy... You start going to the gym and combine about 20 mins cardio with 40 mins weights and you WILL shape up. You just need to keep it consistent. If I had you I'd make a man outta ya in 3 months. But you'd be in the gym 5 days a week...
    Cheers for the offer, I'll get there

    Hello

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to shyguyshyguy12 For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (22-03-16)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I have always tried to stay toned. Going to the gym can become addictive, and what a great addiction to have. To lose tone will add years to an already ageing body. Its easy to turn that around. As Zilch says... just get up off yer arse.

    Can I?
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    shyguyshyguy12 (22-03-16), tom sand (22-03-16)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,827
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    I am finding it a struggle to be honest. It gets harder (I wish lol) as you get older but I want to get into better shape both for overall health and wellbeing reasons and also to hopefully help performance in the bedroom.

    I would imagine, seeing that so many of the ladies prefer the older gent, that being an older gent in shape with good bedroom skills is the ideal client for most girls?

    Now ..... where is me bike?
    Last edited by Rocker123; 22-03-16 at 15:18.


  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocker123 For This Useful Post:

    shyguyshyguy12 (22-03-16), tom sand (22-03-16)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,353
    Reviews
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocker123 View Post
    I am finding it a struggle to be honest. It gets harder (I wish lol) as you get older but I want to get into better shape both for overall health and wellbeing reasons and also to hopefully help performance in the bedroom.

    I would imagine, seeing that so many of the ladies prefer the older gent, that being an older gent in shape with good bedroom skills is the ideal client for most girls?

    Now ..... where is me bike?
    That's the problem,
    You will never forget how to ride a bike;
    but you will forget where you left it.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (22-03-16), Rocker123 (22-03-16), tom sand (22-03-16)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •